Taiwan descending into mob rule?

If it happened in the US you bet a mob will come out too, particularly in poorer areas where the police do not generally do their job right.

Taiwan has the rule of law?

Oh? Maybe to throw down teddy bears and flowers. To crucify? I can’t remember any news of retribution. :idunno:

Idiots.

They need to crack down on these people.

多管閒事

why didn’t the person directing people get arrested for Incitement?

1 Like

Because it’d incite the mob even more?

I mean after the fact, not in the middle of the mob.

You know like using the law to send a message for … shit just remembered where we are

Yes, there are areas of much needed improvement. Same can be said for many developed countries as well. It’s still a rule of law country and certainly functions well enough to have its citizens live lives on par with the developed world.

Taiwan needs improvement, so does the US, so does Canada, Italy definitely (That one hurts to say).

Taiwan, China it ain’t.

That’s exactly Chinese culture!

I think in cases like this people just want to join a riot and feel justified in rioting. This situation provided a perfect opportunity.

It’s kinda like when people riot when their sports team wins or loses. They can cause damage and get lost in the crowd without being identified.

I’d feel a riot might be justified if let’s say the babysitter got off scot free by the justice system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvG3is7Bm1w

How do we know when a group has gone wrong? When this is our excuse: