Taiwan Drug Busts

No, you got that all wrong. If you touch drugs (or produce them) you are just a decent guy who has some mental issues but is a valuable member of society and Forumosa. Any criticism will be banned of course.[/quote]

It takes a very special person to enjoy beating a dead corpse the way you do.

I’m excited to try this black devil shit. Always exciting when a new drug hits the streets. :stuck_out_tongue:

perhaps it’s this stuff?

primevallabs.com/black-devil/

a thermogenic stimulant, lots of caffeine but includes other plant extracts with ‘interesting’ effects, e.g. yohimbine. sounds like it would be quite nice, and I can see also why it might be mixed with narcotics (if by narcotics they mean various kinds of downers).

[quote=“urodacus”]perhaps it’s this stuff?

a thermogenic stimulant, lots of caffeine but includes other plant extracts with ‘interesting’ effects, e.g. yohimbine. sounds like it would be quite nice, and I can see also why it might be mixed with narcotics (if by narcotics they mean various kinds of downers).[/quote]

That’s looks hardcore. Yohimbe bark on its own is quite a buzz.

[quote=“urodacus”]perhaps it’s this stuff?

a thermogenic stimulant, lots of caffeine but includes other plant extracts with ‘interesting’ effects, e.g. yohimbine. sounds like it would be quite nice, and I can see also why it might be mixed with narcotics (if by narcotics they mean various kinds of downers).[/quote]
Seriously, you’re describing an illegal drug that has to be mixed with “downers”, presumably to reduce its lethality as “quite nice”? I would expect a person needs to have a lot of baggage before they seek out recreational drugs with names like “black devil”.

NT$6B of meth. US$204,360,000

Amazing.

Now is the time to take note if any regular forumosa posters mysteriously disappear. :thinking:

3 Likes

This may help explain a lot of the crazy driving we see out there on the nation’s roads.

Speaking of mysterious disappearances, has anyone heard from @Andrew0409 recently?

2 Likes

He daren’t post now that his GFs posting here.

3 Likes

He’s got more than one? That could get tricky.

4 Likes

I have a note from TG to excuse me from possessive apostrophe’s. Its a clinical condition, apostrophe dyslexia.

2 Likes

I think your condition is even more serious than you realize. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I cant’ see apost’rophe’s, thats the whole prob’lem.

Taiwanese ‘Los Pollos Hermanos’?! :laughing:

1 Like

This would be enough of the drug for 3 million customers, according to local media reports.

Or three tweekers with a week off?

That’s a lot.

That is a lot! Taiwan used to be a famous transhipment point, especially Kaohsiung
I suspect they import the raw materials from those countries also and then manufacture amphetamines in more remote places like Pingdong.
I wonder how many synthetics are being shipped

I was just watching ‘Dope’ on Netflix.

That’s the size of one shipment of cocaine out of Colombia.

Not suggesting any link between the countries, just mention it as over 8 months 5 tonnes seems not a huge quantity by comparison.

This is just the stuff they are intercepting.
Agree though don’t know if it’s a lot of not on the grand scale of things .