Taiwan Drug Busts

[quote=“Rocket”][quote=“Ermintrude”]
I’d love to somaticise my behaviour. Men, almost never women, like to point out how amazing I’d be if I weren’t such a twat all the time.[/quote]

What the jeez?
I always thought you were amazing because you’re such a twat all the time!?

What does that say about me??? :snivel:[/quote]

That you’re on the feckin A-List.

I’m trying to raise my sheer malignant treachery at the moment to an artform. :cactus:

This is all very enlightening, but I could have sworn this thread had something to do clubs and police raids.
:ponder:
Can we pivot, at least in some general angle?
~~
Ketamine is bad enough, but with bad music, foul air, strange company, amateur drunks, and overloaded hormones all in the mix, why do people even want to be in a club?
Language exchange?

loud shouting in ears (with possible subsequent fluid exchange).

yeah, I guess people who go to Luxy are too young to post on here.

I’ve been in clubs about 6 times during a police raid in Taipei. I kind of enjoy it as the lights come on and it’s a great chance to check out the girls and break the ice meeting some new ones. I’ve started a couple of good relationships during a raid.

I hear funerals are really great for picking up girls. Sad chicks really put out. :sunglasses:

I hear funerals are really great for picking up girls. Sad chicks really put out. :sunglasses:[/quot

Especially the ones in wheelchairs.

The nice girls go to temples.

Yeah, them Buddha penguins are friggin gagging for it.

Bald chicks are so hot. :lick:

[quote=“Ermintrude”]
You remembered all that but not the job? What’s wrong with you? Seriously? Half an anecdote? [/quote]

:slight_smile: What can I say?

I saw an interesting clip the other day, not youtube, I know you cant get that. so here it is. ted.com/talks/pamela_meyer_h … r#t-255930

I doubt there is anything in there that you dont already know, but interesting to me was the number of times she suggests we lie to each other (theres a text version too, no need to watch it all this it the bit that interested me).

Thats a lot of lying. I dont know if the numbers are true, but it makes me think about the nature of a lie, and why we do it. We all do. Some are conscious, perhaps it could be argued, the vast majority are unconscious.

I don’t lie when I’m tired. I walk around in sunglasses saying ‘because I don’t want to’ and ‘that’s boring’. It’s a vital social skill. Sometimes it’s too much effort.

Uh huh. Go on.

No, I’m listening, really. Go ahead.

Rrrrr.

Uh huh. Go on.

No, I’m listening, really. Go ahead.[/quote]

It appears you have an obsession with raccoons.

cue loud Luxy music

Call me maybe!

Dude, I am a friggin raccoon, what exactly are you getting at???

I think yer lad is seeking fellow furries, not actual raycons.

I am ill. My throat feels like how I imagine Linda Williams at my school felt after blowing a bunch of guys from the boys school behind the Circle K for Strongbow. My arse feels like … Oh never mind.

[quote=“Rocket”][quote=“rocky raccoon”]
[/quote]

Dude, I am a friggin raccoon, what exactly are you getting at???[/quote]

Let’s go raid some trash cans together. I hear the ones behind Luxy have party favors in them.

[quote=“rocky raccoon”][quote=“Rocket”][quote=“rocky raccoon”]
[/quote]

Dude, I am a friggin raccoon, what exactly are you getting at???[/quote]

Let’s go raid some trash cans together. I hear the ones behind Luxy have party favors in them.[/quote]

Oh hell no, brother!

Last time I did that I ate this discarded eyeliner, I was having flashbacks to 'Nam for a frigging WEEK, man! :no-no:

Sarge! Sarge! Charlie’s over the wire!!

Brrrr, never again, man.

Flashback, you say?

“Charlie One. This is Charlie Six.
Barrage incoming.
Hold Fast.
Copy,…?”

He overstayed?
I wonder if it is reported in the media, they will report his deportation as visa related or because of this raid, or just say one foreigner was deported, making people assume it was drug bust related?

How would they justify ‘reasonable justification’?
I am curious about the laws here. If the police knocked on your door what rights do you have?