Taiwan Electronics review websites

Anyone knows Taiwan Electronics review websites, something as equivalent to US’s CNET,etc
I am looking to buy 46" Toshiba LED or something similar. Not too expensive but with modern futures.
I am not videophile but nonetheless like to have decent video quality .

Some of the models I am looking to buy sells only in Taiwan (or Asia?) as there is no reference and reviews to them on english speaking sites as a (CNET, etc)

[quote=“feropont”]Anyone knows Taiwan Electronics review websites, something as equivalent to US’s CNET,etc
I am looking to buy 46" Toshiba LED or something similar. Not too expensive but with modern futures.
I am not videophile but nonetheless like to have decent video quality .

Some of the models I am looking to buy sells only in Taiwan (or Asia?) as there is no reference and reviews to them on english speaking sites as a (CNET, etc)[/quote]

A good place to start would be magazines. Local consumer electronics magazines are full of product reviews. The magazines all have the links to their respective websites. Course, all content is in Chinese.

www.mobile01.com is a Chinese message board with a lot of user reviews of locally available electronics, car stuff, appliances etc. However, afaik there is nothing online in Taiwan that is as comprehensive or has as many reviews as sites like Amazon or Newegg.

Thank you