Taiwan girl in Paris out to kiss 100 guys

etaiwannews.com/etn/news_con … ws_Society

Anything to attract viewers to her webpage?

wretch.cc/album/slider.php?p … TmlrAp&r=1

Ew, what a freak! :laughing:

I hope her parents ask for their money back, the daft cow!

She’s having a European vacation. Good for her. The worst thing that could happen is a cold sore.

Yeeees.

Bloody tourists.

And face herpes is incurable.

kissing 100 guys in paris could be done in 30 minutes

but now that i’ve seen her face i know why it takes so long…can you say FUGLY?

look at that nose peoples!!! :astonished:

I’ve never been to Paris. Dasouthernfrogs are ke-ai, though. Maybe she just got confused about the word for kiss?

Solid evidence for not letting your kids watch TV.

Big nose but HOT BOD for sure.

Course thats speaking from the perspective of someone here in the USA. Her bod is super common on chonghsiao its not even funny.

Shes probably just out to get a boyfriend and thats a good way to attract attention I guess?

Better then manning (or woman-ing in her case) a kissing booth for a buck a smooch?

She is pretty cute too, probably family isnt too poor either

wretch.cc/album/slider.php?p … TmlrAp&r=1

wonder what she’ll do for the sequel? 100 blowjobs?

I think there will be a lineup for that pretty fast. But that would make her a slut wouldnt it. Would you consider she is one already with just kisses? Pas moi.

[quote=“dablindfrog”]…can you say FUGLY?
[/quote]

Did you look at the pictures on her blog? She’s not model beautiful, but I’d say you’re a little harsh (even a little mean) in your opinion of her face. She has a cute smile.

I don’t know why some people are criticizing her as a “tramp” for the kissing…the pictures are pretty tasteful and it’s not like she has turned local (acting like a real Paris Frenchwoman :laughing: ). If she’d turned completely native, she’d be photographing guys kissing her down below :smiley: :whistle: :raspberry:

[quote=“dablindfrog”]kissing 100 guys in paris could be done in 30 minutes

but now that I’ve seen her face I know why it takes so long…can you say FUGLY?

look at that nose peoples!!! :astonished:[/quote]

She’s very pretty in my book. But of course, I’m not some big-nosed tall waigou ren. :idunno:

However, her “adventures” may back up that other thread about Taiwanese women being an easy whatever. :no-no:

[quote=“Namahottie”]

However, her “adventures” may back up that other thread about Taiwanese women being an easy whatever. :no-no:[/quote]

Puritan thinking by jealous lower middle class Taiwanese without the economic means to be an expat in Paris…When you’re in Paris, you got to play out your Henry Miller and Anais Nin fantasies.
:laughing:

Did you look at the pictures on her blog? She’s not model beautiful, but I’d say you’re a little harsh (even a little mean) in your opinion of her face. She has a cute smile.

I don’t know why some people are criticizing her as a “tramp” for the kissing…the pictures are pretty tasteful…[/quote]
It must be the apocaplypse! I’m in total agreement with Chewycorns! :runaway:

Some people collect figurines, some collect spoons and shot glasses.

Oh yeah? Let’s see YOU try it!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah? Let’s see YOU try it!
:p[/quote]

I bet he could do it in Sydney. In Paddington or Darlinghurst (AKA ‘Darling it hurts’).

Guys, guys, the only thing she really kissed was her dog. She and those guys just posed for her picture collection. She is not out there to collect the kisses, she wants to appear in the pictures and in the news. Another wannabe starlet trying to get into the showbiz.
The guys were also just posing for the pictures, some with eyes wide open, looking at the camera. A real kiss isn’t done by pouting your lips on another person’s lips. Hope someone gave her the real French kiss, slob and all.

Guys guys, I’m not criticising her for being a tramp. I’m criticising her for being boring and watching too many Disney movies and for wasting a good education on acting like a daft Japanese cliche or something. Daft cow.

Maybe she’s just having fun. Good for her.

Yes shes in the city of lights (and of romance so they say). So tasteful pics of herself and a male person in a simulated scene of simulated “romance” . Pas mal oui?