''Taiwan girls are easy'' video from Nextmedia

[quote=“petrarch1603”][quote=“trubadour”]I keep seeing this dude with the BMW on the news at the gym…wtf?..pls explain.

My guess is he scammed some money of a girl - telling her because he was a foreigner he couldn’t buy a car?[/quote]

I’m really surprised that there aren’t any threads about that on here. Its a Turkish/Canadian guy that was using Skout to meet and seduce women. He slept with something like 500 Taiwanese women, sometimes video-taping them and stealing their money. Its pretty huge, a lot of my friends are freaking out about it. Apparently the guy had a 30 cm dong too. Its nothing like Justin Lee drugging and raping girls, but since its a foreigner and there’s the whole “Taiwan girls are easy” narrative in the media this story has legs.[/quote]

Is this for real? I thought he just made up a number to convince the court that the women who he filmed had concent beforehand. Since there are a lot of information out on this guy(from googling 王凱傑 from various sources what are you guys’ thoughts? As well as the girls, are they pretty like Justin Lee’s girls?