''Taiwan girls are easy'' video from Nextmedia

I’ve reported it on
win.org.tw/cap/en/

And I encourage other forumosans to do the same.

My girlfriend says that Taiwanese people who do not interract with foreigners very often, or do not personally know any, are likely to absorb and believe news stories like these.

I also added a complaint. It would be interesting to see what happens, especially if more people who feel slightly offended by this add a report.

win.org.tw/cap/en/

Under which category did you make your complaints?

Filed under category: Inappropriate Language > News

[i]# News content containing false, exaggerated or suspicious news or commercials.

Publishing of false statements, false commercials, false speeches, profane material, declarations of suicide or material intended to cause social panic or harm to social order, incitement of racial hatred and discrimination.[/i]

[quote=“bumclouds”]Filed under category: Inappropriate Language > News

[i]# News content containing false, exaggerated or suspicious news or commercials.

Publishing of false statements, false commercials, false speeches, profane material, declarations of suicide or material intended to cause social panic or harm to social order, incitement of racial hatred and discrimination.[/i][/quote]

Cool. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

I think I also want to file a complaint because of false advertising. I’ve seen my share of laowais in the past years and found a lot of them didn’t have the kind of 熱狗 as portrayed by this news item. :s

That’s as maybe, but the grumpy guys in the video have presumably been doing a little survey and have been comparing with their own … 熱狗.

[quote=“YFFM”]“Yellow Fever; Foreign Moons” blog post (and comments) on the video is here:

yffm.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/th … /#comments[/quote]
Pretty good blog post and interesting comments. Thanks for the share. :thumbsup:

This made me chuckle a bit. Once in a while my girlfriend will send me a message about her mom or sisters watching something on TV showing how dangerous it is to date or marry a foreigner by having girls give testimonials.

They were moved to temp probably because they were OT but this topic is a pretty weak generalization. Sluts are easy. It doesn’t matter if they are female or from Taiwan.

[quote=“bumclouds”]We didn’t get any response from the internet police regarding the racist news item did we.

Zero response.

Perhaps they don’t consider it to be racist.[/quote]
Well, perhaps they consider it farcical non-reporting. Laughable. Wacky. And it is, innit?

Why ?

My answer to that one is : Most Taiwanese guys are wimps / sissies ; there are of course exceptions like me ,but what can we say ??

Just look at the way they dress up themselves : tight jean ( so gay ) ,long hair, slim and worst of all : gangster wannabes. Really ! Admit that people ,I don’t want to be harsh but let’s face the reality and ask yourself if you were the female(s) ,regardless of your race or ethnicity ,would you want to date any of these losers ?

I know some of the girls had the wrong mentality because they will even go for some random wankers despite their characters just as long as they 're white caucasians. I m pissed off at that . Again ,what can i say ?

My girls of my own race never liked me.They only want foreigners : White men !! So I guess I m just so unfortunate to born into this culture ! There’s so much great accomplishments /things in our culture …and now these women only want White men ;besides ,some denying their own heritage…to make the matters worse ,some White guys even are making fun of us saying " it is because your asian dxck can’t satisfy your women so we are doing the job for you. " It’s unbelievable ! I cannot understand how some people can be so disrespectful ! I am disgusted !

Nonetheless there’s these " White extinction " slogan whenever an asian male is paired up with a white female . May I ask why won’t you care about " Asian extinction " ?
This is double-standard . Not only that, a strong implication of deep-rooted racism is going undetected and was being justified over and over .

How did I ended up here ? I had no choice over my skin colour ,my ethnicity . Everytime I seen these random white men with asian women just piss me(not all) ;it is not the fact that i m mad about the " interracial dating " ; it is these women are even willing to get humped by even the lowliest life forms from the West ( what I mean that, the least wanted men in the West who hasn’t got what it takes) without the slightest concern over these men’s past background. They can be the worst guys on the planet and get as much girlfriends in Taiwan whilst a plain guy like me working to live a decent life,trying to make a better future and trying to be nice to ladies ,failed over and over again !!! I Failed again and again and again in my OWN COUNTRY !!

I had interracial relationship with white female and Indian female . i justDon’t get it , if girls of other races were willing to approach me and appreciate my individuality ,then why Taiwanses girls won’t even ? Something wrong with me ? No I don’t think so .Asian women too shy ? Look at the way they chase white guy desperately they aren’t shy at all ! Because you know what ? I am being categorized as the same loser . Taiwanese girls seen me ,they don’t see me , they see another Taiwan loser 台客 ,they already assume that I must be speaking Chinese (which is 100 percent correct) , assuming that I m a sissi (say what they want ),thinks they knew everything about me (so inaccurate ). SO SO PISSED OFF …at taiwan women !!!

I honestly give up. I don’t know how I ended up like this ! And I don’t know why it has to be like this .It truly sucks to be an Asian Male in this regard. :bravo:

I will be willing to date and marry girl from any nationality whether she is white , indian , arabian or mongolia. I just won’t want taiwanese girl Period . Yeah , i m the lowliest scum whenever you see me your right . Asian taiwanese men can’t satisfy you so those of us who cared we already got over you . Go and enjoy your white men companionship chicks. We get along without your presence , we accepted the fact that you will never like us , and we gratefully thank you for your inspiration that sparks new life for us asian men . :bravo:

Taiwanese girls are easy ------- one phrase says it all

Anotherday:
I think you’re being too harsh on yourself, too harsh on Taiwanese women and you’re sounding a little bitter about Taiwanese girls with western men as a result.
I’m guessing you’re a young guy and you’ve struck out a few times. That doesn’t make you useless or unwanted. Maybe you need to look at yourself a little and figure out where you’re going wrong. Maybe you come on too strong, not strong enough or something else. Maybe you need to work on your charm or your approach. Come on, you grew up in this culture and should have a much better handle on it than any of us. And I’m sure you’ll realise that the vast majority of Taiwanese girls aren’t interested in dating a western guy, and the minority who are most aren’t interested in pursuing it past dating. The reasons for this are many, but it has a lot to do with language issues (most can’t speak enough English to even consider it, nor can most westerners speak enough Chinese or Taiwanese to make up for that). There are too many cultural differences to overcome. Most people everywhere prefer someone with the same cultural background, the same language and a family they can relate to, and someone they can bring home to the parents with the least amount of problems and maximum acceptance. In 99% of cases, a western guy won’t fit into that mold. So you have a much larger pool of local women to pick and choose from in that sense, and you have the added advantage of guanxi and relationships from which to press this advantage.

Most Taiwanese women aren’t easy. In fact, they’re notoriously the opposite.

My advice to you is to forget about what other people (a very small minority in Taiwan) are doing, and improve whatever you need to improve to get the girl, or type of girl, you want. Everyday I see literally hundreds of Taiwanese couples, but I only see perhaps one or two Taiwanese-western couples a week. If that much.

And here’s a tip. Guys who make fun of penis size are either insecure in their own size, immature or possibly both. Besides, you don’t need a donkey cock to please a woman. Just sayin’.

Anotherday: When people are young, they often want a bit of fun, but they settle down eventually. Those Taiwanese women who don’t get it out of their system and end up being foreign groupies well into their thirties are not the kinds of girls you’d want anyway. They’d probably be major problems in a long term relationship/marriage.

As for the other women (who either never feel the need to go out and have fun, or who eventually settle down), they’ll eventually figure out which guys are worth dating and marrying. Probably what a 20 year old wants in a guy and what a 30 year old wants in a guy are completely different. In regard to the slightly older women, I actually think Taiwanese guys have a huge advantage with the majority of women compared to Western guys for reasons that bismarck pointed out, but also because they’re probably likely to be far more financially stable (there are plenty of Western guys who are smart with money, but they’ve either left Taiwan or have been snapped up, leaving the stereotypical expat deadbeat).

However, this also works both ways. There often seems to be a real aversion by Taiwanese men to Taiwanese women who are in their early thirties. Sure, everyone likes a younger woman, but in my opinion, most Taiwanese women in their early thirties are still absolutely gorgeous. Furthermore, they’ve developed enough non-physical charms by then to make them really great prospects for marriage. Taiwanese women in their early to mid thirties are massively underrated in this country; in fact, it’s tragic that so many truly great women are considered “washed up” or “over the hill”. If I were a pretty steady kind of Taiwanese guy, I’d be working on hitting my stride (career, financial security, interests/hobbies, general conversationalist, etc.) in my early thirties and then taking advantage of my prospects with this massive pool of excellent women my own age that so many other people overlook.

Not the Wu man again is it?

A LOT of asian girls actually prefer asian men, the ones who only like non-asian are the minority in general. May not be in your particular group, but in general.

IF they are not attracted to you, its just something about you thats not clicking with them. Go with some other nationals then. Dont have to be like salmon and swim upriver.

There are tons of TW men who marry vietnamese, indonesian, etc girls because they have not found a TW girl that works for them. NO shame in that.

for me I just cant get in the same wavelength with honky girls, but thats ok, im fine with asians. I dont find myself swimming upriver.

Maybe it’s because you call them honkies? :2cents:

[quote=“Anotherday”]Why ?

My answer to that one is : Most Taiwanese guys are wimps / sissies ; there are of course exceptions like me ,but what can we say ??

Just look at the way they dress up themselves : tight jean ( so gay ) ,long hair, slim and worst of all : gangster wannabes. Really ! Admit that people ,I don’t want to be harsh but let’s face the reality and ask yourself if you were the female(s) ,regardless of your race or ethnicity ,would you want to date any of these losers ?

I know some of the girls had the wrong mentality because they will even go for some random wankers despite their characters just as long as they 're white caucasians. I m pissed off at that . Again ,what can I say ?

My girls of my own race never liked me.They only want foreigners : White men !! So I guess I m just so unfortunate to born into this culture ! There’s so much great accomplishments /things in our culture …and now these women only want White men ;besides ,some denying their own heritage…to make the matters worse ,some White guys even are making fun of us saying " it is because your Asian dxck can’t satisfy your women so we are doing the job for you. " It’s unbelievable ! I cannot understand how some people can be so disrespectful ! I am disgusted !

Nonetheless there’s these " White extinction " slogan whenever an Asian male is paired up with a white female . May I ask why won’t you care about " Asian extinction " ?
This is double-standard . Not only that, a strong implication of deep-rooted racism is going undetected and was being justified over and over .

How did I ended up here ? I had no choice over my skin colour ,my ethnicity . Everytime I seen these random white men with Asian women just piss me(not all) ;it is not the fact that i m mad about the " interracial dating " ; it is these women are even willing to get humped by even the lowliest life forms from the West ( what I mean that, the least wanted men in the West who hasn’t got what it takes) without the slightest concern over these men’s past background. They can be the worst guys on the planet and get as much girlfriends in Taiwan whilst a plain guy like me working to live a decent life,trying to make a better future and trying to be nice to ladies ,failed over and over again !!! I Failed again and again and again in my OWN COUNTRY !!

I had interracial relationship with white female and Indian female . i justDon’t get it , if girls of other races were willing to approach me and appreciate my individuality ,then why Taiwanses girls won’t even ? Something wrong with me ? No I don’t think so .Asian women too shy ? Look at the way they chase white guy desperately they aren’t shy at all ! Because you know what ? I am being categorized as the same loser . Taiwanese girls seen me ,they don’t see me , they see another Taiwan loser 台客 ,they already assume that I must be speaking Chinese (which is 100 percent correct) , assuming that I m a sissi (say what they want ),thinks they knew everything about me (so inaccurate ). SO SO PISSED OFF …at taiwan women !!!

I honestly give up. I don’t know how I ended up like this ! And I don’t know why it has to be like this .It truly sucks to be an Asian Male in this regard. :bravo:

I will be willing to date and marry girl from any nationality whether she is white , indian , arabian or mongolia. I just won’t want taiwanese girl Period . Yeah , i m the lowliest scum whenever you see me your right . Asian taiwanese men can’t satisfy you so those of us who cared we already got over you . Go and enjoy your white men companionship chicks. We get along without your presence , we accepted the fact that you will never like us , and we gratefully thank you for your inspiration that sparks new life for us Asian men . :bravo:

Taiwanese girls are easy ------- one phrase says it all[/quote]

Unless you hang out at the Brass Monkey or Roxy’s it is hard to believe that you can’t find any Taiwanese girls.

Most of the Taiwanese guys I used to play basketball with had girlfriends.

[quote=“Anotherday”]

My girls of my own race never liked me.They only want foreigners : White men !! So I guess I m just so unfortunate to born into this culture ! There’s so much great accomplishments /things in our culture …and now these women only want White men ;besides ,some denying their own heritage…to make the matters worse ,some White guys even are making fun of us saying " it is because your Asian dxck can’t satisfy your women so we are doing the job for you. " It’s unbelievable ! I cannot understand how some people can be so disrespectful ! I am disgusted !

Taiwanese girls are easy ------- one phrase says it all[/quote]

This is nonsense.

99.9% of the white people here who have Asian girlfriends or wives met them online, in their day to day operations or found comfort in one of the daddy issue girls that sprinkle the 99s, Carnegies, Brass Monkey and Luxy foreign friendly type bars.

The VAST MAJORITY of women in this country want nothing to do with whitey (a high percentage still, in the year 2012, have ridiculous notions about foreigners for fucksakes!), so your post is basically a bunch of ‘woe is me’ nonsense and the premise of the video in the OP is blatant hate speech.

Another interesting thing to note, and this may ring true with a lot of foreigners who read these boards, is that many of the Taiwanese females I have met (and many of my friends can tell a similar tale) have only turned to foreigners as a last resort, because they have been fucked off by Taiwanese men too many times. Now whether they just became fed up with the Taiwanese courting practice of public insult that males like to shower women with here, or whether they were (gasp) over 30 and tired of being told by TWese they were ‘too old’ I am not sure, but the reality is Taiwanese men have first crack at near 100% of the women, so quit your little whinge fest, it isn’t grounded in reality and it if you look deep, it may even be the root cause to your bad luck with the fairer sex.

Anotherday, women don’t like whiners, so quit whining, and start loving.

Also, you should apologise for your post about white people here. You don’t know anything about me, if you had the balls to say that in front of my face, I’d knock you into the next block :sunglasses: .

[quote=“headhonchoII”]Anotherday, women don’t like whiners, so quit whining, and start loving.

Also, you should apologise for your post about white people here. You don’t know anything about me, if you had the balls to say that in front of my face, I’d knock you into the next block :sunglasses: .[/quote]

I would love to see this guy give his opinion in public. He would get beat by both white foreigners and Taiwanese guys.

Then the Taiwanese women would give him a swift kick in the nuts since he seems to have a problem with everyone. He says his people turned on him, but it appears that he feels that he is above every group in Taiwan.