Taiwan girls --- what to expect?

Um. I don’t get it. Where I live, Taiwan girls are rich and seem to only want other asians.

In Taiwan, taiwanese girls want foreigners more than asians???

So…why is this? What are girls in taiwan like???

Expect?? Maybe cute, maybe smart, maybe sexy, maybe not huge tits, maybe pretty legs, maybe hello kittyish, maybe loves LV, maybe loves to eat out, maybe doesnt want to live anywhere but taiwan, maybe wants to control all your money and your friends, maybe tolerant-maybe not, maybe a crybaby, maybe slightly psycho, maybe possessive, maybe aggressive, maybe docile until she bites you, maybe likes asians, maybe likes foreigners, maybe will drop you if her mommy doesnt like you, maybe doesnt want to take care of kids, maybe doestn or know how to cook, maybe doesnt speak taiwanese anymore,maybe wants you to speak to her in chinese … a whole lotta maybes .

you can just treat them like “normal girls” :wink:

They’re just like real girls, but smaller.

And with less hair.

Expect them to give mixed messages, play games, and flake out at any moment and disappear. I find them no different than American girls. But they are hotter and skinnier and look more feminine. They also tend to hang in cliques of girls and have a schoolgirl mentality that “ewwww boys are gross”. They aren’t that open to strangers though. You gotta be very selective in where you meet them. Best to be introduced cause they don’t like cold chat ups with strangers.

Here is a photo of typical hot Taiwanese girls. As you can see, they are hot, but cliquish and more comfortable with girls than boys. Very school girlish.

Video of Taiwanese girls in underwear in the MRT subway.

[quote=“PassionforTruth”]Expect them to give mixed messages, play games, and flake out at any moment and disappear. I find them no different than American girls. But they are hotter and skinnier and look more feminine. They also tend to hang in cliques of girls and have a schoolgirl mentality that “ewwww boys are gross”. They aren’t that open to strangers though. You gotta be very selective in where you meet them. Best to be introduced cause they don’t like cold chat ups with strangers.

Here is a photo of typical hot Taiwanese girls. As you can see, they are hot, but cliquish and more comfortable with girls than boys. Very school girlish.

[/quote]

Solution : Dont date high school girls, date College Girls !!

And those particular girls in their undies are models hired to do this publicity stunt.
TW girls (unfortunately) do not regularly walk around outdoors in their skivvies , although one could wish that they did.

College girls? My friends in Taipei say that any girl under 30 is a total diva.

I chatted with a 37 year old online who flaked out on me though.

[quote=“PassionforTruth”]College girls? My friends in Taipei say that any girl under 30 is a total diva.

I chatted with a 37 year old online who flaked out on me though.[/quote]

Im happy to say that iv had (a lot) better luck then you then :laughing:

Exactly, irrational and they don’t know what they want 70% of the time. No different than American or Canadian women.

Of course one doesn’t have to date Taiwanese girls in Taiwan. There are Russian students, Mainland Chinese, Philippinas, and Indonesians.

From what I heard, Taiwanese girls(in taiwan) are not cold to caucasians—and if they are, it is due to the stereotype that caucasians are players/womanizers, even if the girl wants to meet caucasians and date them(confirmed to me by several taiwanese I know who live there).

Anyway. I’m staying there for a month :slight_smile:

[quote=“PassionforTruth”]Expect them to give mixed messages, play games, and flake out at any moment and disappear. I find them no different than American girls. But they are hotter and skinnier and look more feminine. They also tend to hang in cliques of girls and have a schoolgirl mentality that “ewwww boys are gross”. They aren’t that open to strangers though. You gotta be very selective in where you meet them. Best to be introduced cause they don’t like cold chat ups with strangers.

Video of Taiwanese girls in underwear in the MRT subway.

[/quote]

actually,this is a sport brand’s propaganda :wink:

I find that treating women like they’re only so desirable works wonders. After the fourth grade, I’ve generally treated an SO like she should recognize that there are plenty of sufficiently satisfying alternatives to her that (a) I can attain and (b) wouldn’t mind me being me as much as she does.

The rest of the quesiton is ill-formed, as though there was any definitive characteristic to the Taiwanese women that I’ve met. They run the gamut: geeks to clique chicks, firecrackers to burnouts, prudes to sluts, bitches to pussycats, bimbos to intellectuals, fatties to twig legs, punkers to pianists, slobs to maids, et al. If it’s just about Asian vaginas for the OP (which are not remarkable), and nothing more, he should go for diversity. A nationality isn’t a personality.

I think that it’s easier to bone some Taiwanese women if you’re foreign, but it’s harder to bone the ones who don’t speak your language. Then again, from what I’ve seen, plenty of Taiwanese men appear to strike out because they don’t know when to talk and when to STFU.

I’m sorry. I’ve erred a bit here. I said that Asian vaginas are not remarkable. That is plainly not true. All vaginas are remarkable, in that they warrant at least some remarks.

they all think they’re disney princess’

and they dont like white boys too much anymore. all the ESL teachers ruined everything

1 Like

I got lucky with my girlfriend as she’s far from a total diva and absolutely hates any sort of games. Just treat girls as you would back home and you should be ok, but you will have the stereotype that you are a womanizer from many people and not just the women. If I go out with my girlfriend I get dirty looks or questions from Taiwanese guys asking if I like her and want to take her home. But once people realize we are together and have been so for a while they tend to quickly open up to me and glad to see a foreigner that’s not trying to use women at a bar or anything.

[quote=“cyborg_ninja”]they all think they’re disney princess’

and they dont like white boys too much anymore. all the ESL teachers ruined everything[/quote]

:smiley: Dont really agree there… Taipei perhaps you are right, because white guys are a plenty (not exotic enough)

But where I live, getting the attention isn’t a problem :sunglasses: Then again, I don’t act like a douchebag so perhaps that helps.

I got attention, but because I speak no mandarin, I couldn’t really have a conversation and it was hard to go from there with girls even though they gave me their full attention and I could make them laugh using txting haha. I need to solve this problem :frowning:

you know you remind me of the time back in the last century when i was in seoul and spent 3 days with this korean girl and i spoke no korean and she spoke no english. But we did have plenty of paper and pens to draw pictures. It was insane and a lot of fun and i think we got along real well… she wanted to marry me…but i stuck some large bills in her back pocket before i left to remember me by . :laughing: