Taiwan is the worst possible place to be during a

. . . zombie outbreak. I’ve only been here a few weeks, and the thought of a real zombie outbreak here is scary. I’m talking about fast moving zombies FIY, like in Dawn (2004) or 28 Days Later, not those old-school Romero slow fuckers. Scary. I mean, there isn’t even that many guns here so it would be shovels and machetes all the way for defense. I guess I’d use the Taipei 101 as a fortress and go from there.

It’s Zombie Month next month, I think, although my grasp of the lunar calendar is shaky. You’re not supposed to go swimming, or sumthin.

How would one tell?

cut it out, you’re scaring me.

Zombie month? That figures. . .

Valid point. I did see an ‘emotionally distant’ man spit red betel nut juice today - although it may have been human blood, and he may have been a zombie. And if you gotta get around with your arms out like that, screw walking everywhere! Get a scooter!

:moped:

lol to the betel nut juice reference

Dude, Taiwan is a perfect place to be for a zombie infestation, plenty of blue trucks, loads of steel and arc welders everywhere.

Can you imagine the joy of doing some of those chariot like spinning blades on your rims? Lances and claymores for for scooters, it would be a dream on my Yamaha Majesty. :discodance:

[quote=“Okami”]Dude, Taiwan is a perfect place to be for a zombie infestation, plenty of blue trucks, loads of steel and arc welders everywhere.

Can you imagine the joy of doing some of those chariot like spinning blades on your rims? Lances and claymores for for scooters, it would be a dream on my Yamaha Majesty. :discodance:[/quote]

What?! 22 million people on this little rock would be madness! Fucking flesh eating madness.

Although, you make some valid points with the blue trucks and the welders. OK dude, if this shit goes down, and I’m sure it will sooner or later, we should form an army. I am pretty handy with a shovel when it comes to this sort of thing.

Count me in. If we can’t boost them from the local zombie overrun armories I can design and build sniper rifles from scratch. Just remember. Aim for the head. Gotta conserve bullets.

Ah, the eternal dilemma, Armorlite for ammo availability, or AK-47 for dependability, sigh…
You say to-mah-to, I say…

I did make up plans once for a set of pointed steel pikes, 2 that extend 3 feet in front and 2 that extend 1.5 feet to either side of the front axle of my motorcycle…a simple engagable transfer gear from the main flywheel spins them when you hit the thumbswitch.
Shred, baby…

And don’t hesitate to squeeze the trigger when they’re coming at you. Remember. They’re not human any more. They’re Hollywood extras.

Dude, if you don’t think there’s already been a zombie outbreak here, you should try teaching at a junior high school. It is the living dead. Fortunately, the kids here are the old-school Romero slow fuckers and one of the P.E. teachers has to round them up and chase them to class with a cane.

Can’t tell a zombie from a binlang-eater!

What’s wrong with you people? Let’s pre-empt the fuckers and take them out NOW! Let’s annihilate them BEFORE they become infected. When the shit goes down, what are we going to have at our disposal? Huh? Huh? BB pellets and paint-ball ammunition is what. Throttle them in their sleep with piano wire TODAY! Conserve ammunition. :bluemad:

Zombies are supposed to move slowly anyway. They’re scarier that way. Not like the “zoombies” of that blasphemous remake of Dawn of the Dead.

[quote]Taiwan is the worst possible place to be during a. . .
[/quote]

holiday, no fun to be had.

sorry, thought you were trying to get (semi) witty or dry endings to that

I’m seeing a post apocalyptic Lotus Hill (2011?), swarming with the undead. Get some bait down in the pool (anyone know anyone with brains? Or we could use irishstu’s clone?) and pick 'em off from the rooftop.

You’ve got some red on you.

Oh my God, what a nice dream. Paying back to all the f*ckers who were cutting me off in morning traffic and it’s even legal. :smiley:
Ratatatata, chanson d’amour … ratatatata …

Though I somehow hope, the sickness will only infect the male population