Taiwan ladies do not approach?

Was thinking of 2 of those, don’t know about french, can also add Australian girls, USA most places, Latinas.

The idea that taiwanese girls are more forward than these, than a brit or a polish chick, is completely ridiculous. (Club girls do not count)
The taiwan girls I’ve talked to about this say yes its normal for them to behave like this, shy and quiet.
As I said I’ve had far more western girls being forward with me than taiwanese, I N T A I W A N :ponder:[/quote]

Yeah but Taiwanese and most Asians like to perpetuate the notion that they are conservative and coy compared to wild barbarian Westerners, despite the country being full of love motels and half-naked girls selling beetlenut by the side of the road. Would take these type of comments with a pinch of salt.

Those are mostly for club girls and the hefty population of prostitutes in taipei.
They don’t count.

Aside from that, you will rarely see random male-female interaction in public or even in ‘closed places’ (gym, MRT, 711, etcetc). Many other countries you can see it happening and be on the end of it

Those are mostly for club girls and the hefty population of prostitutes in taipei.
They don’t count.

Aside from that, you will rarely see random male-female interaction in public or even in ‘closed places’ (gym, MRT, 711, etcetc). Many other countries you can see it happening and be on the end of it[/quote]

Thats not true! Who do you think is going to all these love motels?

Anyway, a girl in Family Mart just started speaking to me an hour ago. Maybe it is just you!

They don’t count.

Aside from that, you will rarely see random male-female interaction in public or even in ‘closed places’ (gym, MRT, 711, etcetc). Many other countries you can see it happening and be on the end of it[/quote]

Anyway, a girl in Family Mart just started speaking to me an hour ago. Maybe it is just you![/quote]

Didn’t i just say who is going to all these love motels??

Last time I showed a partial pic of me here someone said “you are showing off”. And western girls have no problem approaching me in taiwan. Its very very unlikely that any of you guys receiving all these approaches look anywhere near as good as I do, as I said i literally cannot go 2 minutes in any semi-populated area without receiving cat-calls. If i’m wrong and you are and you do too, please tell me, then it will make more sense

:ponder: :ponder:

did mr shiny pants get a new i.d. or what?

They don’t count.

Anyway, a girl in Family Mart just started speaking to me an hour ago. Maybe it is just you![/quote]

Didn’t i just say who is going to all these love motels??

Last time I showed a partial pic of me here someone said “you are showing off”. And western girls have no problem approaching me in Taiwan. Its very very unlikely that any of you guys receiving all these approaches look anywhere near as good as I do, as I said i literally cannot go 2 minutes in any semi-populated area without receiving cat-calls. If I’m wrong and you are and you do too, please tell me, then it will make more sense

:ponder: :ponder:[/quote]

Yes, so many motels all full of club girls :loco: Who is driving those BMW’s driving in then?

95%+ girls who just got picked up from a club/bar and prostitutes, though the latter pack hotels just as much as love motels. It’s not a result of people socializing outside of a party environment

I missed the IEM Championships in Taipei I’m pissed

While not married I may as well be and I have had zero trouble having the ladies strike up a conversation with me. The poor girl at the 711 by my apartment tried really hard to talk to me but her not speaking in English and my not speaking Chinese resulted in crickets. She asked for my line so I gave it to her and the first message I got from her was sorry I don’t speak English…lol

Oh and you can add the Philippines to your list as well. I’ve never been to Thailand or the PRC but in Manila had I not been pretty well spoken for it would have been like a kid in a candy store and generally no language barrier. That being said my rule is pretty simple… you will get worshipped in places where people are desperate to get out of, from my experience in Taiwan, Japan and Korea the women aren’t looking for a ticket to Western country, if they find one great but it doesn’t motivate them like it does in SE Asia. Sure you may find the occasional girl who wants that ticket but the standard of living is pretty high so the women here can be a little more selective than those in places like Manila or Guangzhou.

They don’t count.
[/quote]
So you think if a woman goes to a love hotel that defines her as a club girl or prostitute? I’m starting to get an idea of why Taiwanese women aren’t approaching you mate…

They don’t count.
[/quote]
So you think if a woman goes to a love hotel that defines her as a club girl or prostitute? I’m starting to get an idea of why Taiwanese women aren’t approaching you mate…[/quote]

That’s my observation of the evening/night time, it’s not a thought or judgement of any type. In the inner city most of the girls going into hotels are prostitutes. Its extremely obvious as is their drunk and drugged up stupor as they exit into one of the many waiting cabs. What is your observation?

As for your uninformed judgement, they are much more comfortable literally walking by and saying “sexy” or letting their jaw drop than to actually approach. You’d think if they had the guts to say something like that, they would also approach.

Women approach me IN FRONT OF MY WIFE. Pisses her off. I thought shed eventually get used to it and find it funny, but it really makes her mad. Happens all the time.

Im old and ugly too.

Dunno what your problem is guy.

At least its good to know so many are being approached, thanks.

95%+ girls who just got picked up from a club/bar and prostitutes, though the latter pack hotels just as much as love motels. It’s not a result of people socializing outside of a party environment

I missed the IEM Championships in Taipei I’m pissed[/quote]

You really, really dont know anything about Taiwan :loco:

You really, really dont know anything about Taiwan :loco:[/quote]

Are you saying im wrong? Do you have something meaningful to say besides spitting out assertions?

You really, really dont know anything about Taiwan :loco:[/quote]

Are you saying im wrong? Do you have something meaningful to say besides spitting out assertions?[/quote]

Im saying that motels are full of people cheating on the wives, sleeping with secretaries, people on dates, sex parties, couples looking to get away from their children… People coming out of clubs are mostly not driving and I have never seen a taxi go into a love motel. There are a whole plethora of reasons that love motels are so ubiquitous and nighclubs are not a major one.

Maybe you should give Taiwanese women a little more credit, they aren’t stupid and based on what I’ve read from your posts you have an arrogance and your comments about how good looking you think are seem to indicate that. They can probably pick up on your arrogance and it doesn’t suit them quite well. I’m not a great looking guy by any stretch but I had a 17 year old at the tea stand ask me for my line despite the fact that she thought I was probably as old as her parents. Yes she asked me for mine and I didn’t know at the time she was 17.

I went out clubbing last week and noticed many Taiwanese girls shy away from the good looking Canadian guys in the club who acted like they were God’s gift to the club yet I had many of those same women chat with me despite not being nearly as attractive as Joe Canada and it probably had to do something with the fact that I’m confident but not arrogant and to think women can’t pick up on that and you’re fooling yourself. It was the same in Japan, I was the dumb American but was confident and I had many women and not bad looking ones either I could have gone to bed with.

Women in Taiwan aren’t as vain nor nearly as easily impressed like women in America (obviously that all changes if you have $$$) so how you present yourself goes a long way. If you give the appearance of being a douche women here will pick up on that. Maybe change your approach and you’ll find better results with what you are looking for.

I’m not talking about club girls. I’m talking about taiwan women in general. Take girls walking through the night market for example, they’ll grab each other so they can all look at me and make cat-calls, but they will not actually even approach. As I said, “they would rather say ‘sexy’ as they walk past, than to actually approach”.

This whole thread is about why this sort of thing can happen in taiwan, but not other places. Another example is western girls actually approach me here in taiwan, whereas taiwan girls behave as i’ve previously said. Is that not an interesting observation?

Also lets say I sound arrogant… if you had a clue about anything you would know this doesn’t imply anything about how a person carries themselves in real life. Its very typical that online personas are extremely different to how those persons relate in the world.

I’m not talking about club girls. I’m talking about taiwan women in general. Take girls walking through the night market for example, they’ll grab each other so they can all look at me and make cat-calls, but they will not actually even approach. As I said, “they would rather say ‘sexy’ as they walk past, than to actually approach”.

This whole thread is about why this sort of thing can happen in taiwan, but not other places. Another example is western girls actually approach me here in taiwan, whereas taiwan girls behave as I’ve previously said. Is that not an interesting observation?

Also lets say I sound arrogant… if you had a clue about anything you would know this doesn’t imply anything about how a person carries themselves in real life. Its very typical that online personas are extremely different to how those persons relate in the world.[/quote]

Taiwan women, you know, they like to mentally destroy their partner. You need to look like a rich nerd who is interested in a lifetime of sexless penury. So then you can get hit on by women in front of your own woman. In Taiwan you need to smell slightly desperate for that to happen. The women can sniff it out.

If you look fit you are going to scare the local woman. Put on some gut weight, maybe try and look slightly balding and if possible cultivate some sort of facial expression which conveys a look of ’ I would love to carry your bag/dog, sit on your mothers fake leather sofa, drive you to a department store for the entire day and enjoy eating the roasted arsehole of some winged creature.’ They love all that.

This whole thread is about why this sort of thing can happen in taiwan, but not other places. Another example is western girls actually approach me here in taiwan, whereas taiwan girls behave as I’ve previously said. Is that not an interesting observation?

Also lets say I sound arrogant… if you had a clue about anything you would know this doesn’t imply anything about how a person carries themselves in real life. Its very typical that online personas are extremely different to how those persons relate in the world.[/quote]

I’m not that one that says women are stopping to call him sexy or how good looking I am and yet I don’t encounter any of the problems you do despite probably being older and less attractive then you. I have women approach me in 7-11 and I have had many a girl flirt with me and ask for my line at a night market. I was at a bar in Jiayi and I had about 5 women come sit next to me to chat at different times in the night and this all while not having any clue about anything but it’s your problem not mine. You want to know why women don’t approach you and I called you out on why, sorry if you don’t like it.

And for the record having traveled throughout Europe (spent a summer living in Lagos, Portugal) having been to South America, and living in Las Vegas I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve had women come up and approach me. I’ve had at least 10 times that many do the same thing here so maybe it pays to not be sexy or having no clue.