Taiwan - land of mass tourism?

Ok wiki answers said Guyana. And of course P.Rico its co official with Spanish. And wiki said that in Belize spanish is spoken by 43pct of the people although the official language is English.

Come to think of it that girl i ran into ( I mean it was in 99) was from Guyana. And one of my co workers I had here in the USA is from Belize.

The memory fails in time.

Ehem, Tommy, you left out like 4 others in the Caribbean. More homework for you.

YOu shittin me?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Dang i had no clue .
Probalby some rock like trinidad and tobago where they speak like jamaicans?

Many people in the States don’t know where anything is outside of their borders, so that’s hardly surprising! That’s one thing that drives me crazy about (my fellow) Americans.[/quote]

ahah so true …and many californians don’t know anything outside of california…they think california is the world… :ponder:

There are lots of countries that speak English in the Carribbean, Icon your secret is safe for now! I often do the same thing with my country, English speaking, Taiwanese fail to get it about 95% of the time even after going through their entire repertoire of English speaking countries.