Taiwan real estate broker and agent's license

Dear All,

I am Texas, USA licensed real estate broker. I am looking for information as how to study (study materials) to pass the Taiwan real estate agent and broker’s license.
Any info. will help! Thank you!

hi
if you like to run a company of real estate, you need a licence but you can rent it as well. If you just want to be a broker of real estate, you can just go for 30 hrs lessons and you can work for a real estate company.

Hello my name is Arlind Lama
I want to become real estate agent in Taiwan so can you pls guide me what should I do, do I have to first take course pls just guide me if you know any information :cry::disappointed::frowning:

Hello Mr. Lama. I see you’ve made two posts on this topic. Are you already in Taiwan?

First you need the right to enter Taiwan, and then you need the right to work. Both difficult to do for any reason right now.

Are you a citizen or national of Taiwan? If not, I doubt you can go to Taiwan and sell real estate.

Have any foreigners on APRC or gold card / open work permits gotten a job as a part time real estate agent? Seems there might be an upcoming market with helping English speaking foreigners navigate the tricky local real estate economy in purchasing and leasing, both as a renter and landlord, helping them obtain bank loans with the right banks via connections, etc.

2 Likes

thought @Marco was already doing a standup job of this…for free…thru this forum

But that’s quite different from an English speaking agent / real estate company who gives you an English contract to sign, finds you a bank not needing a local guarantor without you having to go to 20 different banks and try converse in English. My mortgage and rental agreements only have Chinese versions. I did research on this forum but the rest of the process was handled by Chinese speaking realtors and banks.

1 Like

Being a starter real estate agent is really fun in Taiwan, riding around on your scooter, in rain and heat to find properties. Or have a lot of friends and family that can introduce you to prospective sellers/buyers. Or get lucky and get in with one of the agencies that (pre)sell apartments in the huge new buildings