Taiwan Receipt Lottery

It’s one of those “obvious” sorts of mistakes that I’m a little surprised I hadn’t made it before.

Just found out I won $4,000?! LET’S GOOOOO!

Guess I will buy at least 1 CC Lemon each lottery window from here on out, and maybe keep the streak going :sunglasses:

9 Likes

At the same shop, at the same time, while wearing the same socks. :wink:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Not so fast! Somebody will want a slice…

3 Likes

(1) 10% will be deducted from the full amount of payment for winning prizes or rewards for competitive competition opportunities.
(2) However, if the winning prize of a lottery ticket held by the government does not exceed NT$5,000 per lottery (group, bet), it is exempt from withholding.

1 Like

Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 01-02, Year 2023

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I usually don’t even get one 3-digit winning receipt from a hundred or so.

Shows me how unlikely it is to win in other lotteries where you have to buy tickets.

5 Likes

Collecting might be a little awkward!

1 Like

Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 03-04, Year 2023

1 Like

I won a $800 prize !
But that value is not listed on the attachment above. So what kind of prize is that ?

By the way how do you cash it out ? I used the official govt app and did the e-receipt

The electronic fapiaos have extra prizes which are randomly drawn to encourage people to use them.

3 Likes

Question about redeeming winning fapiao:

Is there a deadline tomorrow for when we can redeem winning fapiao for January/February at convenience stores, or is it just 23:59? I haven’t won in a couple of years and I don’t remember if I’ve ever done it at a convenience store myself, but I have one I need to go cash.

(I know the question is a bit silly - I’m just not sure whether I’ll have time to go out in the morning and I need to wait around for a plumber in the afternoon, so I’m wondering if I can go in the evening if I need to.)

Holders of receipts from March and April with winning numbers can still claim their winnings until Sept. 5, 2023.

Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 05-06, Year 2023

2 Likes

200 bucks! Oh yea!! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I need to figure out easy process to check my paper receipts and check my yo-yo card.

Just quickly sort them into piles of the last number 0-9, discard the ones you don’t need and take it from there.

So for this lot, just keep the ones ending in 2, 5, 6, 7 then check

1 Like

I won 200 as well this time!

Still need to check a few that are on paper. I am too lazy to enter them into the app. :grin:

1 Like