Taiwan’s Chou Tzu-yu 2nd Most Beautiful in World

I don’t understand how she is number 2 in the world. I would hardly notice her if passing on the street.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3606777

1 Like

It’s an odd choice because her eyes lack symmetry, and symmetry is the accepted objective measure for facial beauty.

those looks are a dime a dozen at universities around Taiwan

2 Likes

She looks good for sure, but not “second in the world” good. Not sure she’d even rank as second in an apartment block.

1 Like

Pretty sure she is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide room

3 Likes

Lol yeah that about sums it up. She’d be the hottest chick at your mate’s house party.

The second most beautiful girl in the world is one of 9 members in this Korean group “Twice”. Not seeing it.

1 Like

Yawn.

1 Like

Didn’t quite wake you up huh?

That’s such a kind thing to say about Taiwanese women!

shes attractive alright but i’m 100% certain she has the personality of a dead fish.

1 Like

Tzuyu’s rankings in the previous years were 8th in 2016, 13th in 2015 and 3rd in 2017.

Oh Taiwan News… Why the fuck would you not list this in chronological order? Because cha bu duo? It would at least show that she consistently moved up the list each year.

1 Like

Because they don’t want to lead or end on the lowest placing.

亂七八糟!

Which one’s she?

It’s obvious that this idiocy was voted by a shit ton of Filipino Kpop fans. Most people don’t even recognise 70% of the names in this stupid list.

3 Likes

Jensen Ackles is number 9 this year. Can’t remember how far Takeshi made it, but he was there several years. This year we have Godfrey Gap representing Taiwan beautiful males.:heart_eyes:

For reference:

aa04ed74-fc45-4375-8df4-16d318fbb89a

3f3cebef-ed0c-45f2-bd9e-4cee19898b67

a5da0bb669fd13a1a3cfd83d7f37ff0d

92e5422e-dd20-47ff-839e-8845d48dc3d2

Hey sister let me introduce you to someone even hotter.

You are welcome. He’s a model/personal trainer and was featured in a D&G campaign after being discovered on the metro a few years back.

Yeah, joining a manufactured pop group in Korea isn’t really a ringing endorsement.

Ah, a cat fellow. Me likey. Thank you.

1 Like

And to be honest the top choice blondeau isn’t that hot