Taiwan singer wants to divorce pregnant wife

Crazy story. Hsieh Ho-hsien, professional name R-chord.

He found a different girl that doesn’t complain.

Drug use lol. I thought he was shooting speed balls. He is a pot head…leave the man alone. A musician who smoke weed? Who would have thought.

7 Likes

“ Liya, he noted, is different. He said she is sensitive to his mood shifts, listens to him and sings with him.

He added that Liya will not try to strike up a conversation with him if he has other matters on his mind. He also lauded her for helping him to manage his household chores.”

He found his soulmate. Knows when to shut up. A real catch

2 Likes

Off topic but involves other Taiwan singers… what was the name of the two Taiwanese singers who launched a media campaign for their son after he did badly on a song contest tv show that resulted in him being given a career thanks to mom and dad? Been racking my brains but can’t remember. Was around 2005 or so

1 Like

“I’ve smoked weed, and stayed in jail for a night, what else do I have to worry about? I am a person with no future.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this guy sounds like a 16-year-old.

7 Likes

10 gram of Marijuana OMG , he is hardcore :rofl:
Sarcasm aside, in Taiwan one night in jail for just pissing positive is a good deal, lucky he wasn’t Canadian.

2 Likes

This is Liya. Looks like a good housekeeper hey

The wife is a real B for reporting him to the cops. Death sentence financially and socially here in Taiwan he better quickly go on TV and cry for an hour

8 Likes

What sort of a singer is he? Surely drug use won’t hurt his career?

1 Like

Who?

2 Likes

The saddest thing is that there’s a child in the middle of all this mess :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Well, since he admitted to the affair even though still bound in marriage, isn’t it a crime here also and the wife can sue him on that one?

2 Likes

Playing guitar with another woman? an affair?

In a motel?

Yup adultery is illegal and the girlfriend can get put away too. It’s very foolish of him to go public as it is usually the mistress that gets put away as the wife is allowed to forgive. Usually they forgive the man and not the mistress.

3 Likes

Are you kidding me? Isn’t that only if the wife accepts the husband back? Or is it standard procedure?

1 Like

I’m not a lawyer but I know someone who.went through this. The wife can choose to go after both or either one. Most cases in the press the husband cries and says he is sorry, the wife forgives him but not the mistress.

3 Likes

The mistress can get prosecuted and the husband can be forgiven and go back to the family. Crazy laws here !!

4 Likes

This is such a mess. If you go legal on your wife and mistress you should go after both (if the mistress knew the guy was married). Of the two the husband is definitely the one who should be ‘free of trouble easily’ the least.

It is sounding as if for the ‘save face culture’ the wives here then just want to make the husband embarrassed but really want them back as being divorced here is not a good reputation. Because if they were to really sue the guy and forgive them later like that then why sue in the first place?

3 Likes

Yup and they have been found guilty and actually done prison time, that’s a fact. I think there is also a law that then forbids the mistress from ever marrying the guy even if he gets divorce ;although I’m not 100% on that one.
This guy is about to go through a living hell, guilty of cannabis use and possession, having an affair AND his wife has a child (probably his).
God Help Him

1 Like

He seems to be wanting to bring it on.

While I respect his right to decide for himself and his honesty (very unique here ), he’s screwed!

2 Likes