Taiwan Stimulus Vouchers and Relief Packages Discussion

Back in the days when Richard was still running the foreign spouses thing we had somewhat of a representation.

2 Likes

I booked the vouchers and didnā€™t have any issues. I also received a successful payment confirmation. Btw, I hold a marriage APRC, my spouse is Taiwanese.

1 Like

There is also a travel stimulus worth 1,000 NTD. Although I think ARC and APRC holders would face the same issues as with the stimulus vouchers.

To apply:
https://funtour.tbroc.gov.tw/customer_apply_page

Check which hotels participate in the event
https://funtour.tbroc.gov.tw/hotel

1 Like

In addition that these arenā€™t available for foreigner spouses, unlike the NT$3,000 ones

Would you happen to know the rules for this? For example, three night in Taidong (wife and two kids have Taiwan citizenship). So we could get a total of 1,000 x 3 = 3,000nt with the travel stimulus? Thanks.

I think for one hotel room you can use one travel stimulus discount per day. So your wife and 2 kids can get 3 stimulus discounts which you can use across 3 nights.

Unless you are also visiting an offshore island, then I think you get 3 more travel discounts.

1 Like

I actually have Green Island in mind. But perhaps this wouldnā€™t qualify. I hope it does. And I see the B&B we want to stay at accepts the travel stimulus.

2 Likes

So, are foreign students with valid ARC eligible to buy these stimulus vouchers?
I kept reading all sorts of news on this but donā€™t know what the actual eligibility is right now.

Yes, as long as they marry a Taiwanese person in the next month or so.

7 Likes

Time to change my Tinder bio!

Hi! Iā€™m Marco and looking to get married in the next month for loveā€¦of stimulus money!

Hmu!

7 Likes

ā€œTinderā€™s cheapest bride. Good with computers.ā€

2 Likes

Hurry now, weā€™re having a NO HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS SALE!!!

2 Likes

From what I heard, more than one voucher cannot be used for the same stay now for consecutive days.
In other words, one voucher max per invoice.

Is this a rule? Or she got lucky somehow?

Just curious if the same would apply to my Macau ā€œcitizenā€ US-Passport carrying wife.

it is a rule.

1 Like

NT$2000? Trust me, it ainā€™t worth it.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be mean, heā€™s not that bad.
:grin:

3 Likes

Just tried signing up for the credit card version. No luck. It would not accept my APRC #.
APRC holder.
Married.

4 Likes

My wife ordered vouchers from 7 eleven. She used my National Health Insurance card. No problems.

1 Like

Potential mates still need to have compatibleā€¦parts if you know what I mean.