Taiwan submarine crew goes nuts

bbs.xxoo.net/viewtopic.php?t=1966

Bizzarre.

Well…they [i]are[/i] in the Navy. What do you expect? :laughing:

Make a great Tunnel 88 or Taiwan Beer commercial.

1 Like

Taiwan has a submarine!? :astonished:

Three letters… W T F

The Full Bonkee!!

If the Chinese even think of invading after seeing that then :loco:

“I don’t know what they’ll do to the enemy; but, by God, they frighten me.” - The Duke of Wellington, referring to his troops at Waterloo

1 Like

I’m sorry. I am more likely to believe that it was discovered that they were nuts than " they went nuts" … I haven’t met many sane people here. The longer I am here the more assimilated I am. Like the borg. But crazy borg.
Resistance is futile. You will be committed.

“GABO! GABO!”

Good stuff :bravo:

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I’m sorry. I am more likely to believe that it was discovered that they were nuts than " they went nuts" … I haven’t met many sane people here. The longer I am here the more assimilated I am. Like the borg. But crazy borg.
Resistance is futile. You will be committed.[/quote]

Is this a good or bad thing?

My first year or so here I noticed lots of expats were nuts to varying degrees. I put this down to anxiety over the different culture as well as possibly a filtering process from their home countries where the slightly different dropped out of the system.

Now, I think everybody is normal.

Maybe it’s time to really worry.

1 Like

the question is how normal you thought I was… if you thought I was normal you might need to worry.

Sadly, that doesn’t surprise me at all … this is the Taiwanese “military” (and I use that term VERY loosely) after all … :unamused:

They belong sub… marine :slight_smile:

Anyone know the story?

The original link and information about this is gone.

2 Likes

I uploaded it to YouTube for posterity.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060313174229/http://bbs.xxoo.net/viewtopic.php?t=1966

4 Likes

Am also curious the story. aint clicking a sketchy ass looking url like that, nuh uh. Thats the sort of thing you go to an internetcafe to open.

I guess they were from this one (792 is the hull number; I don’t know what the number 982 stands for):

I think this is the same one :

1 Like

That’s camaraderie.

Doesn’t seem nuts. I was expecting something else.

4 Likes