Taiwan vaccine mandates for students?

I think the OP was specifically referring to covid vaccine mandate. The information in that link does not seem to mention covid. Or maybe I missed it?

Vaccinated still give the virus. 50% of recent imported delta cases were vaccinated.

Right. I am pointing out that such a proposed policy would not be unprecedented.

These mandates have existed before Coronavirus

8 Likes

Who are you and why are you posting here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Your question has been answered. And your PRC framework shows, if nothing else, that you have little understanding of how Taiwan works.

Guy

The link you posted for arc checklist doesnā€™t say they require any vaccine.

yea, I could see them amending the requirements. but then it would be a double standard if they didnā€™t require it for locals as well. And I hope they donā€™t.

1 Like

Yes it does. Item 4.

It says proof of antibodies OR vaccine for measles. I have proof of antibodies for covid.

In the modern world, almost all people with antibodies for Measles and Rubella are from vaccinations.

Have neither? You fail the health check.

They specifically allowed antibodies proof so they arenā€™t requiring a vaccine. Same logic should apply to covid.

When most people get the vaccine in Taiwan, Iā€™m sure thatā€™s what it will be. But most people across the world are not yet vaccinated.

But again, these kinds of mandates are not unprecedented or new.

Itā€™s not a mandate if antibodies are allowed.for an exception

Ok Iā€™m done splitting hairs with you.

Is requirement better? It doesnā€™t change anything about it. Itā€™s still Mandatory.

1 Like

Correct me if i am wrong, but taiwan already has a vaccine mandate for any public school student for TB, no?

As i understand it you must be vaccinated to be allowed to attend public school here. Thats according to doctors, not lawyers so i may be wrong.

1 Like