Taiwan=worse than a 3d world country?

Thats lovely. Which begs the question… why Taiwan?

Now that you mention it, the water supply in London is leaking 1,000 million litres of water every year :astonished:

Why is it so wrong to complain about something in Taiwan? In every thread where someone lets off a little steam about some negative aspect of Taiwan inevitably someone always says something to the effect - why do you live here then.

Why Taiwan? Because I nevertheless like it. I also like my own country, but there are still many, many things to complain about and nobody would dare to tell me to emigrate… :loco:

I think I have the right to complain without anybody telling me to go home. :laughing:

Wasnt teling you to go home at all… I was simply asking “if something like a dicky tap and water supply gets you down so much to post about it on a public forum then why stay?”… nothing nasty or spiteful. Just a question. Apologies if others read things into it that werent there.

Because I was brushing my teeth and all of a sudden there was no more water. I had just 1 minute earlier filled the water heater and cooked water and was left with the option to rinse my mounth either with sprite, milk or boiling hot water… :noway:
It was just a very annoying situation and complaining about it makes me happier. However I am not a spoiled chick that needs to go home after such a little incident… :wink:

AWOL…No offence taken. I seem to be in a complaining mood lately. :blush:

cool, glad we cleared that up. :slight_smile:

Amigo, its not the “third world”, its called the “developing world”.
The first phrase implies that they’re not changing and there’s no hope.
The second phrase captures their dynamism, growth and change,
and no developing world country better exemplifies that than Taiwan!

Taiwan is the most convenient 3rd world country in existence.

What other 3rd world country has a 7-11 for each 10k inhabitants?

[quote=“Elegua”]Taiwan is the most convenient 3rd world country in existence.

What other 3rd world country has a 7-11 for each 10k inhabitants?[/quote]

I’ll give you that. It’s a 3rd world country in which you could not, even if you tried to, starve to death. :smiling_imp: