Taiwanese-Americans are all growed up

Is this kind an Americans eats

So are gummies and brownies.

Seems it is prescribed in Taiwan, and shipped overseas for recreational purposes

I don’t know if people here take it orally, or perhaps grind it up and snort it

Will this help me understand, seems are NOT growed up?? video is crazy

Drunken brawls are part of the human condition

3 Likes

Those 24 hour congee places on Taipei City’s Fuxing South Road have always looked like gangster hangouts in the evenings. Bad vibes even outside the shop as I ride my bike past it (no way I’ll be handing over my cash to those places with so many better options in town now).

Guy

1 Like

and a 27-year-old named Rice.

Was pork chop rolling with?

2 Likes

No gangsters there, just your entitled Sky Dragon Kingdom citizens who think they own the country. It used to be worse when there was a whole strip of congee restaurants there. Cars would be double parked all along the road every night causing a traffic jam.

THIS.

Remember that Fuxing heading south connects to Xinhai Road and the highway. It’s a larger network gathering there than “Sky Dragon Kingdom” denizens like me on bicycles.

Guy

More importantly, the food they serve is overpriced crap.

Yes, I may be willing to dodge the gangster types if the shop served some proper Cantonese congee (alas they don’t). :grin:

Guy

Well knew someone with surname of Rice (was in UK, not asian), but yes seems not real name. Sad they bring American culture of fights here

Are you saying drunken brawls are an American import? :thinking:

Doesn’t seem clear from the video or article who started the violence, but does Taiwan have a culture of spilling food on people and not apologizing?

So friendly, but a better use of the food than eating it
:joy:

Where there’s alcohol, there’s drunken brawls…and I’m pretty sure America didn’t invent alcohol.

That’s a whole different can of worms…which would likely be an improvement. :slightly_smiling_face:

People fight even without alcohol

The idea that violence is somehow an American invention is kinda embarassing

2 Likes

These local tough guys maybe not used to people sticking up for themselves? Bet they got a shock.

3 Likes

I seldom see this in Southern Taiwan, you see as something local?

Seems it is prescribed in Taiwan, and shipped overseas for recreational purposes

I don’t know if people here take it orally, or perhaps grind it up and snort it
[/quote]

Interesting, never heard about this

Taiwan has office in Milano now.

Nice to party for overseas Taiwanese, joy of New Years and bit hot pot looks like

1 Like