Taiwanese baseballers deficate in their hotel beds

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I was at a party at a friend’s house once and after consuming too much gin and feeling intestinal cramps, I decided to take a dump pronto. However, after the deed was done, there was no toilet paper or any other paper products or shower or bath in the bathroom. I was faced with the choice of not wiping, going outside and asking for asswipe at a crowded party, or improvising. I chose the latter.

I used their embroidered hand towels and threw them out the window.

My friend’s mother complained the next day as she found them while she was gardening outside. She was sure it was one of her younger son’s hockey mates. I hide to bite my lip trying to keep a straight face.[/quote]
reminds me of a similar situation when last year in Thailand. While on one of theose ‘VIP’ buses, some backpacker got a serious case of the shits and the only thing he could think of to take to the john on the bus was the white fabric headrest cover of HIS seat. The toilet got blocked and the driver/assistant dude found the cause, stopped the bus, searched for the seat with the missing headrest cover and all hell broke loose there for a few minutes.

I believe a ring print is admissable in the courts.

:laughing: :laughing:

HG

We just don’t understand Taiwanese culture. :loco:[/quote]

Obviously NOT!!

That was a masterpiece of insertion of said quote… :notworthy:

:roflmao:

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I was at a party at a friend’s house once and after consuming too much gin and feeling intestinal cramps, I decided to take a dump pronto. However, after the deed was done, there was no toilet paper or any other paper products or shower or bath in the bathroom. I was faced with the choice of not wiping, going outside and asking for asswipe at a crowded party, or improvising. I chose the latter.

I used their embroidered hand towels and threw them out the window.

My friend’s mother complained the next day as she found them while she was gardening outside. She was sure it was one of her younger son’s hockey mates. I hide to bite my lip trying to keep a straight face.[/quote]

Ohh you are SOOO not invited to my house :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i would bet they felt they were somehow offended by someone working for the hotel. not engaging in any form of “cultural relativism” here, just offering a possible explanation :wink:

They probably misunderstood the Aussie desk clerk whe she said that the sheets should be on the bed. :smiley:

This could be true.

My SO still asks me “Do you want to change the bad shits”.

Other people have bed sheets. We have bad shits.

pfffffffff… you just made this Aussie spray his coffee on the screen, and have to endure the wifes mocking of my laughter. You bastard! :laughing:

Or more likely, “You should leave your sheet on your bed before checking out. The maid will come take care of them.”

See, simply a matter of a linguistic miscommunication.