Taiwanese divorce

I too am facing the ineveitable ‘D’, rather than go on torturing each other.

What documents do I need to prepare and where do I need to take them?

Yes, she’s Taiwanese.


formerly, m

Just go down to your household registration bureau and have two witnesses. Sign the papers and it’s all over.

Be carefull. If you do anything “wrong”, you could end up paying alimony. Also, make sure you get any difficulties resolved on paper first. Don’t trust the courts to be honest later. They’re not! And yes, I have proof!