Taiwanese girls acting like children during a breakup

The poor young girl i was using as a semen depository had a few years on me. :unamused:

I am open to criticism, but don’t expect me to just take all your accusations without responding. I am not in Taiwan just to fuck, but I am a man, so yeah…I like to get a little action. I didn’t use her for sex, I was completely straightforward. I wanted to date but not get serious, don’t tell me you’ve never wanted to date without things progressing towards marriage.

I guess the problem is that I assumed she was more western than she actually was. She played herself off as being westernized but when it came down to it, she was very very Taiwanese (not that their is anything wrong with that - I love you yellow bastards) :astonished:

No one is. Of course you should respond, but don’t be so sensitive about it.

[quote]I am not in Taiwan just to fuck, but I am a man, so yeah…I like to get a little action. I didn’t use her for sex, I was completely straightforward. I wanted to date but not get serious, don’t tell me you’ve never wanted to date without things progressing towards marriage.
[/quote]
Nothing wrong with that. My point was if you’re going to do that, take responsibility and live with all posible consequences of your actions. Even girls flipping on you.

Who’s “you”? None of the people who responded in this thread are yellow. Well, I am a bit, but that’s because I have a liver disorder with symptoms similar to hepatitis. How did you know that? hmmm…

Not all Asian women are victims, you know. If an adult woman gets involved in a sexual relationship with a guy she’s been seeing for less than a month, then she should be aware of the possiblity that it might not result in marriage. It’s extremely naive to think that if a guy has sex with a woman, he’s automaticaly going to fall in love with her.

If a woman can’t handle sex without an emotional committment, then she should make sure a relationship is stable before jumping into the sack with a guy, which is probably going to take more than a month to determine. On the other hand, some women (yes, even Taiwanese women) might enjoy having a short-term sexual fling. Women have sexual needs, too!

In the case of the OP he says he was clear about his intentions from the get go. If this woman agreed to sex on those terms, then why blame the OP? Sounds like some of you guys are just jumping on the bandwagon of blaming the big bad foreign man corrupting a sweet, innocent Taiwanese girl. Kind of cliched, isn’t it?

I had a girl that I broke up with keep calling me. I went hiking just to get away from her…but alas even there she found me.

Here is a pic of her: img317.imageshack.us/img317/1016 … lme0tn.gif

Mordeth,
Excellent!

Tash [quote]Tash “Western men acting like idiots before, during and after relationships with Taiwanese”[/quote]

Well said Tash, although I think when it comes to idiocy (or at least naivety) it takes two to tango.

Now 'fess up. This is a thread in the women’s forum isn’t it? Or something similar. Or else it’s gonna be real soon. Or several hundred threads:)

SuchAFob [quote]Now someone also needs to explain this to local men. Don’t date western girls if you want them to look western but don’t want them to act it.[quote]

Could also be pointed out to the local ladies in regard to Western men, especially after marriage. (Whoa! Not talking about playing around of which I’m not in favor of. I’m referring to cultural differences and ways of thinking in general.)

Cerberus [quote] I dated the girl and made it pretty damn obvious I only wanted something unserious. She knows full well I am moving back home soon and that I am not at a point in my life where I want something more than a little sex. She was cool with that…for a while then flipped on me.[quote]

Then she either fell in love with you when she didn’t expect she would (casual realationships sometimes have unexpected emotional consequences) or else she thought (very naively) that you would automatically fall in love with her. Folks, when people say they’re just having fun/depositing /accepting semen, don’t bank on a change of heart. Another broken heart in a world full of them.

Sandman [quote] You’re treating some kid as a semen depository for your pleasure, to be discarded when you’re ready to end your “Asian Adventure TM” and getting pissed when she objects, so forgive us for not having a lot of sympathy for you.[quote]

I’ll cut the op some slack here as he was honest about his intentions (though very naive in his own way) but a lot of men (and quite a few women I’m willing to bet) aren’t. Some people think of sex as a thing for fun others as a serious part of a relationship. Result: as I said, a world full of broken hearts. People need to really figure out what sex means to them and then find out how a potential partner feels.

Ceberus your mistake on this thread wasn’t you complaining about TW women and their ways. But not inserting RANT: in your title.

You’ve been warned…

[quote=“Erhu”]Not all Asian women are victims, you know. If an adult woman gets involved in a sexual relationship with a guy she’s been seeing for less than a month, then she should be aware of the possiblity that it might not result in marriage. It’s extremely naive to think that if a guy has sex with a woman, he’s automaticaly going to fall in love with her.

If a woman can’t handle sex without an emotional committment, then she should make sure a relationship is stable before jumping into the sack with a guy, which is probably going to take more than a month to determine. On the other hand, some women (yes, even Taiwanese women) might enjoy having a short-term sexual fling. Women have sexual needs, too!

In the case of the OP he says he was clear about his intentions from the get go. If this woman agreed to sex on those terms, then why blame the OP? Sounds like some of you guys are just jumping on the bandwagon of blaming the big bad foreign man corrupting a sweet, innocent Taiwanese girl. Kind of cliched, isn’t it?[/quote]

Thank you, I think some of the people here think all Taiwanese women are naive and innocent and totally unable to desire sex unless that sex leads to marriage. That is patronizing pee-la.

I should also mention that she came on to me AND invited me to stay over when we just met.

So, what’s that got to do with the price of tea in China? :unamused: Okay, so you attracted a push over, co-dependant woman. You can find those got-daddy/mama issues women anywhere. So what about you? It’s you that has the problem. What can YOU be responsible for? You have no control over her behaviour? So, are you gonna step up to the plate and handle your business or continue to come across defensive about whose ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ in this situation?

Time’s a tickin, young man…

One big problem dating here is that back home, you can pretty much tell if a person is crazy and thus avoid dating them. Here, because we’re fish out of water, it’s harder to tell. I’ve seen it happen to lots of Western guys…they don’t realize that the Taiwanese girl they are dating is a few bricks shy of a load until it’s too late. The language barrier and the cultural difference barrier cause this. Ordinarily you could easily pick up through a conversation and social cues whether a person is going to be a flake or psycho, if you were in your native element.

I don’t think only Taiwanese Girls act crazy, insane, or @#($@# during breakups, it could be an Indian girls, England Girls, Japanese Girls, US Girls…

In general, usually girls / women get more attached faster than men, in addition, they usually feel cheated or being used when it comes to SEX…, like victims… hmm…

Maybe next time you should just said that you are looking for a Fk Buddy, to avoid any misunderstanding in the future.

i must take issue with the title of this thread, it implies there are times when Taiwanese women don’t act like children

Of course there are times when they do not act like children.

They act mature when they are with men, and act like children when they are with boys.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Of course there are times when they do not act like children.

They act mature when they are with men, and act like children when they are with boys.

:p[/quote]

That’s GOT to hurt Gene!

[quote=“Tigerman”]Of course there are times when they do not act like children.

:p[/quote]

The only thing I see childish in this thread is the racist, sexist generalizations going on.

Er… this would mean that maturity/immaturity is brought out buy the person you’re with, instead of it being a part of you and you only.

Of course, you might have meant that a childish partner can bring out the childishness in you, or that a mature partner can inspire and help you in your maturing process.

But that doesn’t sound as snappy, though, right? :smiley:

That doesn’t make much sense. Maturity is an inner quality. If anything, a childish person makes me want to act more mature.

Hey, mod lang! Get yourself your own Tigerman to pick on! I saw this one first! :raspberry:

Nah, just give the babe NT$5000 in a red envelope and say thanks for the experience but it’s over now.