Taiwanese parents hate me :facebook:

It appears that you are female? So, your husband is a weak assed wimp for not sticking up for you. That’s problem #1. I would never, ever allow my parents or other family members treat my wife with this type of disrespect. I’ve never had this issue, but if I did and I had to make a choice, I would choose my wife over my parents if they behaved like this. Unfortunately in Taiwan, the “men” are usually little cry babies who won’t stand up to their parents due to filial piety, but that’s just a lame assed excuse. The main issue is almost always related to $$$$ and the fear of being cut off from the free house, car and ultimately the money and riches that they hope to inherit. 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶 媽寶!

Easy solution. Use your cell phone and record them insulting you, your parents, etc. Then sue them in court for millions of dollars. Not only will you win and get them to pay you for the insults and bullying you’ve had to endure, but it will make the news and they will further be publicly shamed. DO IT!

Here is your “bible” of references for your research into how to get your revenge on these losers!

You have the right to live a life free from abuse and harassment. Good luck to you.

1 Like