Taiwanese student in USA accused of plotting school massacre

His flamethrower is probably still sitting in the closet at his parents’ house in Taipei.

2 Likes

If the press receives him as some kind of hero…we will need the flamethrower.

Why wouldn’t they? He’s 台灣之光 after all!

2 Likes

I expect him to be portrayed as the victim when he returns. But let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

To be honest, he didn’t do anything illegal in the US. Would have been far more surprising (to me) if he had been charged with a crime.

Bad taste? Maybe. Immature? Yes. Illegal? Nope.

1 Like

Did he not make a threat to shoot people up?
Pretty sure that’s illegal.

Plus just because it’s not illegal (maybe ) for this runt to assemble his own weapons cache ain’t mean it’s right which is also why he’s being fucked back to Taiwan to play with his flamethrower.

1 Like

He wasn’t charged with assault, was he?

2 Likes

Problem is his reaction. He is really out of it. His threat was a cry for help. He’s one sandwich short of a picnic. He desperately needs help. And the adults around him are in denial, covered his problems like a cat covers poop in a litter box.

2 Likes

Yup probably.

He’s pleaded guilty, was sentenced to 4 to 23 months and will be paroled to the ICE, which will deport him.

We can only find solace in the fact that the media will probably be following him around like a hawk for the foreseeable future. I, for one, don’t want this guy to have much of a leash.

1 Like

We’ll put our top investigative reporter on his tail. Works for the Taiwan News.

1 Like

Judge Barry Dozor said Sun had the means to act on his threats and “this was more than just mere words.”

When we add it all up, there is no doubt in our minds that he was planning something," Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said.

Good lawyer. Lucky not an Arab.

3 Likes

Great, just great. Let’s just say I have no plans to use mass transportation in Taiwan for a good while. Wouldn’t want to run into Blowtorch Bob.

1 Like

Can they send him to China instead?

7 Likes

the kid has some cold dead eyes thats for sure.

1 Like

Too bad he’s not jailed a few years first
It may bring him the reality check he needs

Eh. Welcome to Minority Report, where you can be jailed for thought crimes.

The kid never acted in any way that broke any US law, ever. Not once.

Making a lot of excuses for the little pyscho. Bit strange.
He was convicted of ’ terroristic offences’ not clear enough for you ?
Lucky he didn’t get twenty years .

1 Like