Taiwanese student in USA accused of plotting school massacre

no need. mummy will buy him one. probably a sports car.

Heā€™ll be one of those young dicks in a Maserati who cut people up in Xinyi.

I wonder if his parents are capable of self-reflection?

2 Likes

Not a school shooter but one that admitted a threat to be one and one with the means to be one.

Hence the need to remove the threat.

Which is what happened.

We have a loose cannon now returning to Taiwan

I wonder if he will ever be able to get another US visa
Or be barred for life

The 18 year old appears to be headed for a bad end one way or another

He has a terrorist threat conviction heā€™s never getting back into America, good for America, bad for us.

3 Likes

Aha. :boom:

Chaste. Caesarā€™s wife must not only be chaste, she must appear chaste as well.

Whew. Finally. That has been bugginā€™ me all afternoon.

Spanish is casta. Sorry.

And now for the federal charges. Finally! This is what Iā€™ve been waiting for. The State of Pennsylvania government took their shot at him, now itā€™s the Federal governmentā€™s turn.

http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20180604/NEWS/180609877

1 Like

Thatā€™s going to leave a mark Iā€™d say. Timing is a bit odd

He was busted late March and was waiting for his April allowance for his gun money to do the deed May 1. Dumb assed spoilt brat.

This part is most interesting:

An-Tso Sun, 18, was charged Tuesday by federal complaint with possessing ammunition while being in the United States on a nonimmigrant visa, a felony under federal law.

So, being a furriner, a student furriner, did play a part.

Could definitely leave a mark. If the Feds decide to use Sun as an example, they could push for serving time in a Federal penitentiary. That would be unpleasant, for sure. And Sun isnā€™t a citizen. His family is wealthy but foreign, so pose little electoral risk if he does time.

But there was no perp walk. Feds love the perp walk, especially if theyā€™re going to make an example of somebody. Not conclusive, though.

We can only await new developments.

Federal Charges Filed Against Taiwanese Teenager Who Threatened to "Shoot Up" Local High School - 6abc Philadelphia

I guess he didnā€™t have a hunting license:

Weak charge
Probably get let off with probation and lifetime ban from USA and then deported

A couple years in the pen will do the kid good though

I noticed the emphasis on the lifetime ban aspect of it. Not sure itā€™s that weak though. It carries a ten-year sentence and the evidence seems totally solid. Depends on if they want to send a message or not. Kind of getting the feeling they want to

Iā€™m betting that he gets deported with probation.

Uncle Sam will let taiwan deal with itā€™s own crazies

What I said 2 months ago.
The Feds want this case as ā€œguiltyā€ at the federal level in order to better their pathetic record of catching these types of acts before they are committed.
He better be praying that he gets off with just a lifetime ban from the U.S.

Yes but if they are charging him with only having ammo illegally thatā€™s a weak charge and sets the stage for probation and deportation

of course.
Itā€™s all about puffing up the fedsā€™ record. Itā€™s like any District Attorney who is willing to make all kinds of deals with criminals in order to have a high conviction rate.

3 Likes

Yup the feds will bark but there may be no bite

Maybe heā€™ll be the next Elon Musk.