Taiwanese student in USA accused of plotting school massacre

Well, he has already gained experience working with propellants.

I was thinking of his flamethrower experience. See today’s Musk news?

But Musk’s is Not-A-Flamethrower.

And it’s Boring.

Agreed, the police are trigger happy against ANYONE in the US. Im Asian Ive almost been shot myself for nothing by a hot headed Hispanic cop for a speeding on a motorcycle in my hometown for removing my earbuds from my ears, he claimed I was reaching for a gun… yea…I clearly had nothing on me. Theyre generally quick to pull out a gun on anyone even in good neighborhoods. This doesnt just happen in the Ghetto. Of course if he shot me and I died he would be acquitted for it and back on the job and Id be dead.

The problem is how the police are trained, and unqualified to serve. Not specificly racism because many of these gun occurances happen with Black, Latino, Middle Eastern and Asian Police as well. There has been a big drive since the Clinton and Bush era to preferentially recruit Police from Ex Military.

1 Like

All of these groups can still be racist. In fact, black cops are just as quick to profile black suspects in lower socioeconomic communities.

1 Like

True some Latino cops are racist against Asians too. Sometimes blacks are racist against Asians as well as we can see with Jeremy Lin. Many Latinos are definitely racist against Blacks too I hear some crazy racist stuff in LA from Latinos sometimes about blacks. Asians are racist too.

In California, I always found whites to be the most tolerant, least racist group. You never hear about it though, because it doesn’t fit the “liberal white guilt” narrative.

3 Likes

Yea the only narrative MSM wants to push is Whites vs Blacks.

When I was in the fourth or fifth grade, I actually had a black classmate say to me, “My granddaddy was your granddaddy’s slave, now you’re gonna be my slave!” That was the depth of the brainwashing back then, and it hasn’t gotten much better since.

1 Like

Except in parts of the USA

All whites are not equal

Neither all blacks. Or Asians. Or anyone in fact.
Why people tend to generalize based on the color of the skin?
One can group people by ethnicity when discussing who suffers prejudice, but not to say who are more racist.
If one wants to group people, then divided it into two: bigots are racist; non-bigots are not.

His mom came back home (Taiwan) empty handed. Press speculates about their current economic situation, as they are paying their mounting legal expenses from their own pockets, so press says she came back for more money.

This is why Im afraid of having children

2 Likes

I read they came back because their visas ran out. Maybe it was just an excuse.

That is the logical explanation, the press adds their own creations to the fire, otherwise it is not “news”.

The innuendo is thta they are going to be in the poorhouse because of this incident.

God helps us all from falling in the hands of Taiwanese press.

1 Like

And now the local press rejoices as the carcasses pile. At least, not of young people, but reputations:

May God help us if we ever fall in the hands of Taiwanese press!

There used to be some money in shit TV shows here !

Did they really spend 3 million USD in his defence. Sounds like rubbish to me.

$86 millon. 86 days. That’s a coincidence.

Why is he so much taller than either of his parents and why does he look so different? Let’s hope some kindy teacher called Cody or Todd wasn’t involved.

4 Likes

i think a person has other bigger problems to worry about than if he/she makes it into the Taiwanese press due to something negative happening to him/her or family member.
The press has been like this for a hundred or more years. That’s how they sell news. It hooked you by copying/pasting the article, thus giving the site some “hits” and maybe ad moolah.
:sunglasses: