Taiwanese women

Omniloquacious wrote:

Maoman wrote:

I think your both wrong. In my experience, admittedly limited, Taiwanese woman are extremely sensitive about the size of their breasts and wear bras because they’re full of padding - swimsuits also have padding. As for romping around topless, I thing they’re much happier leering at the generally fuller melons of our western sisters.

HG

Good point Huang Guang Chen.

IMHO women everywhere are a lot more concerned about the size of their breasts than men. Then they project this obsession on men accusing us of being one tracked. As if this were true! I am sure most men can think about a woman’s backside as well as her breasts.

But I have to admit a preference for lithe types. So Taiwan is heaven :slight_smile:

Well, for girls with A or B cups, they wear bras because they want their breasts to look big, so their bras are full of padding. But for girls with C and above cups, they wear bras because bras provide comfortable support for their breasts, and their bras don’t have or have only thin padding.

Well, I wear a B cup but my bras are only lightly padded, just enough to cover my nipples. No need to make them look bigger! B cup is good enough for me. :smiley:

Good for me to. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]
I think your both wrong. In my experience, admittedly limited, Taiwanese woman are extremely sensitive about the size of their breasts and wear bras because they’re full of padding - swimsuits also have padding. As for romping around topless, I thing they’re much happier leering at the generally fuller melons of our western sisters.

HG[/quote]

Has anyone else seen the breast enhancement ads on TV?? They’ve got pills and creams and speacial herbs and stuff that are supposed to make the breasts grow bigger.
My favorite was supposed to be based on Tailand herbs and they had an advertising crew in Tailand and the ‘host’ is doing ‘person on the street interviews.’ She stops a couple of women and starts fondeling them, then stops another women and asks her to fondel them, then rests her cheak on one woman’s chest. They, of course, were carying the companies product in their purses.
I may sound a bit lonley, but I just have to stop when I’m channel surfing and come to Channel 21.

GOPBill

anything over a mouthful is wasted.

About seven years ago there was a comercial for an electrical breast-enlarging contraption that had wires running from each cup. The girl was very pretty. I think the government made that one go away.

Which is no different than men being more concerned with the size of their package than women.

I just took an informal poll, asking my 22 year old girlfriend if she and her friends would sunbathe topless if it were legal. She said that they would like to, but that the large percentage of classless perverts among the Taiwanese male population would prevent them from doing so. She is sure that they’d walk around staring and snapping photos.

I agree with her. I often run into dirty old (and some not so old) men staring at my girlfriends’ body parts much longer than could be considered cursory, appreciative glances. Men here objectify women much more than men in my homeland.

There actually was/is a gadget that increased women’s breasts. The medical studies sounded like they were real, anyway.

It’s some sort of giant vacuum-bra that they have to wear to bed every night for several months. Even a couple of interruptions drastically delays the process.

skfriends.com/can-vacuum-bra … t-size.htm

[quote]When worn as directed, breast size increased about 100 percent, partly due to swelling. The swelling went down in a few weeks, but the breasts retained a 55 percent increase that has so far been maintained for two years.

Doctors at the ASAPS meeting who examined the device and the research results say they don

[quote=“Tomas”]I just took an informal poll, asking my 22 year old girlfriend if she and her friends would sunbathe topless if it were legal. She said that they would like to, but that the large percentage of classless perverts among the Taiwanese male population would prevent them from doing so. She is sure that they’d walk around staring and snapping photos.

I agree with her. I often run into dirty old (and some not so old) men staring at my girlfriends’ body parts much longer than could be considered cursory, appreciative glances. Men here objectify women much more than men in my homeland.[/quote]

dont know where your homeland is, but women are openly stared at, whistled at, goggled at in the states, and this sounds racist, but some folks more than others are a lot more open about it, a lot more crude. the more circumspect ones are circumspect in looking, but they objectify as much as others.

Your homeland obviously isn’t anywhere near Latin America, the U.S.A., Australia, Mediterranean Europe, Africa, South Asia…hmm, I’m guessing you’re from either Canada or Northern Europe. The cult of “machismo” is very widespread. It’s only in Anglo-Saxon and Northern European culture that being reserved in displaying such emotions in public (the cold fish stereotype) really seems to exist. In most other cultures men are much less reserved about displaying an interest in sex. Yet funnily enough in these same societies women have much less freedom to display their sexual interests - “I catch you looking at another man, I beat you black and blue, woman! You best be a VIRGIN if I ever marry you! Now 'scuse me while I go out with the boys tonite and feel up whores in talking bar.”

I’m also used to men at home giving the occasional whistle or making kissing noises as I walk by (especially when you walk past a construction site, or from truck drivers). But here guys seem to get physical, something I never encountered back home.

I’ve been felt up on a crowded bus, and in the swimming pool (one extremely old guy who made about one lap for every three I swam).
Just this weekend at the music festival I was lying on my back in the water at Fulong, minding my own business, drifting along, when a guy (about 40 years old) suddenly swam up and put his hands under me, supporting me. He had one hand on my cunt and started moving it around in a way that made it clear he did not put it there by accident. Said something like be careful you don’t drown.

In all of these cases I just moved away, making it clear that the attention was unwanted. I feel making a scene will just give these guys the reaction they want (have yet to figure out what the correct response would be, I guess).

My point is that if you live in a country where guys feel that they can go beyond just an appreciative whistle or stare, you are probably more reluctant to walk around braless or topless. So even though women might prefer bras because of the padding, it might also be a way to protect themselves against these groping idiots.

If a guy puts his hand on your cunt, kick him in the balls. You have every right to do so. It’s called self-defense. In fact, an obligation to do so, as a favor for all women - next time he won’t be so eager to put his grimy paws on his next victim. I’m all for women returning sexual assaults with physical assualts - these bozos need to get the message LOUD and clear. Otherwise they’ll keep on doing it to more and more women, as long as they can get away with it.

umm yah. i hear there are weird fetishes in japan in mass transit where women are felt up, but hey like mod says, kick them in the JIM-MY!
am confused… are you saying you were in the pool, etc. the guys did that to you and you didn’t respond?

This is very bad advice. Sure, being kicked in the balls hurts like hell, but at the same time you get a rush of adrenalin which can make you recover quite quickly. And once the guy has kind of regained his composure, you have a VERY pissed dude at your hands.
Kicking in the balls should really be the last resort, but when women do it they should not hold back. However, that’s exactly what most of them do (except for some diehard feminazis maybe) and a halfass-kick in the balls causes more harm than good.

I think the best response to the groping dick would be to yell at him like “Put your hands away you dirty pervert”. Make him lose face, that’s the trick.

In the case of the old man in the pool…he could hardly swim. What do you think would happen to him if I kicked him in the balls? I feel I would be in a possibly dangerous position where I would be seen assaulting an old man in a pool, having to explain this in a language that he is much more comfortable with than I am. So I just changed lanes and continued swimming on the other side of the pool.

One time I was waiting for the bus in Hsinchuang and a guy came up to me (no touching) and asked how much I would charge for the night. When I declined and he didn’t leave I pushed him (not hard, just as a kind of stay away action) and he saw that as an invitation to hit me. When you do get physical with a guy, you’d better be sure he’s going to go down or you’re in trouble. So I think it’s better just to get out of the situation if you can, no hitting, pushing, slapping, etc.

Well, it’s in a public place - what’s he going to do with so many people watching? But go ahead, punch him in the gut, slap his face, yell “Pervert!” loudly - whatever does the trick. Women should learn to be more aggressive in responding to these bozos - too many are way too passive about this sort of thing. Remember - you’ll have a big crowd on the bus/swimming pool/subway on your side. Nobody’s going to be on his side to defend his right to grope women in public. So you can strike back with impunity - you’ve got nothing to fear if it’s in a public place. Quite a few guys will probably jump in to help you, in fact - chivalry ain’t entirely dead.

are mace and pepper spray legal here?

yah, i guess the face saving would make most people slink away fast enough. I figure after the swift kick to the nuts [followed by a scream of some sort], you would attract enough attention and the crowd would help out? and if not, then the mace?

Your homeland obviously isn’t anywhere near Latin America, the U.S.A., Australia, Mediterranean Europe, Africa, South Asia…hmm, I’m guessing you’re from either Canada or Northern Europe.[/quote]
Sorry, but as you might have guessed from his name, Tomas is Latin American (although of course Spain would be another good guess). More specifically, he is a Peruvian Indian of (approximately) Incan descent. People there focus more on work ability and lung capacity (at 10,000 feet, you would too), and anyway, as the saying goes, “they all look alike.”

I first met him while I was running guns down in Lima one fine summer. He was just a street urchin back then, peddling cheap blankets to tourists in the market. He became one of my best smugglers, but after nearly being killed by rebels and having a price put on his head, he decided to make a run for the border and safety. After swimming the Rio Grande, he got U.S. citizenship during the Carter amnesty – which, thanks to having a U.S. passport, allows him to be an English teacher in Taiwan, although he speaks little English beyond a few memorized phrases and can neither read nor write.

Regrettably, although he would no doubt deny it, he is very speciesist and tends to objectify llamas and alpacas. This became very troubling to me when down in Cusco; back in the good old days in that crowded market, he kept nudging me and whispering things like “wow, look at the wool on that beauty!” He also had a thing about plump guinea pigs, although that was for culinary reasons.

Tomas weaving a rug, shortly after I first met him: