TaiwanNation

I was reading Michael Turtons blog and by accident I found myself on a 2005 page with these Taiwan Nations bands.

I would like to get one for my collection of democracy trinkets. does anyone have an extra one to sell? I think you have to order in quantity but I only want one.

writingblock.blogspot.com/2005/0 … ation.html

order: ypg.fapa.org/taiwanation/order.php

I think you mean you want to add to your collection of separatist trinkets. :smiling_imp: But really, what does this have to do with democracy?

[quote=“Turton’s blog”]Why wear this green wristband?

It

Do they come in red or blue?

The thread title spelling should be Taiwanation. One n in the middle there.

Sounds like a good old fashioned curse word. “What in taiwanation is a-goin’ on here?”

Damn, boy! You skeered the taiwaNAtion outta me!!!

Isn’t it a song by the Red Hot Betel Nuts?

[quote]Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind’s elation
Little girls from Sweden
Dream of silver screen quotations
And if you want these kind of dreams
It’s Taiwanation
[/quote]

For cryin’ out loud! What is up your arse?!

[quote=“zeugmite”]I think you mean you want to add to your collection of separatist trinkets. :smiling_imp: But really, what does this have to do with democracy?

[quote=“Turton’s blog”]Why wear this green wristband?

It

Why? What’s wrong shawn_c, not comfortable that Taiwan has never been recognized as a country for even a single day?

:bravo: LOL - We could use Yosemite Sam around here - I say we get a new arms package and use him instead!

:bravo: LOL - We could use Yosemite Sam around here - I say we get a new arms package and use him instead!

I have many of the FAPA bands. I also have TaiwanIndependence bands in light green. I ordered them from a company, what I didn’t know was that they’d be IMPORTED FROM CHINA!

I have no idea how the bands got through exports, but apparently it did.

PM me your addy if you’re in America and I’ll send you one. Taiwan? Thats going to be more difficult but I’m sure we could all work something out. I’m pretty sure FAPA has people in Taiwan willing to give you one.