Taiwan's Digital COVID Vaccine Certificate (數位新冠病毒健康證明) [TO BE DISCONTINUED AT THE END OF MAY 2023]

Not really a “tea house with entertainers” person :rofl: :rofl: but I read that clubs and KTVs are also included, that’s why I woke up from my laziness.

I guess that I will have to wait for this app to be live and check the QR code out.

https://dvc.mohw.gov.tw/verifier-web
This is a web app (website). No installation needed, but requires internet connection.
You can open it on a smartphone, need to allow access to camera. Then just scan the qr code.

If the certificate is valid, it will show:

通過

3 Likes

Thanks @slawa appreciate it! Btw do you have download links for the German Luca app as well? I heard some places only work with Luca, for whatever reason.

ApkMirror has it

Good news on the latest update. Booster received in Taiwan shows up properly, if the first two doses were done overseas.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Taiwan Digital COVID-19 Certificate - Discussion

So any clues it you have a EU covid certificate, any reason to try to get one from Taiwan? Or just show the EU one? Can you actually get one in Taiwan without being vaccinated here?

Taiwan digital certificate is technically the same as the EU one. You can use the EU digital certificate as proof here too.

3 Likes

I got mine 8pm yesterday. Today it was already listed when I downloaded the certificate.

3 Likes

They want to sell these scanners?

Same here, in the pre-“fixed” version my name showed up in English, albeit with a comma in a weird place, now my name is in Chinese only however keeps the comma in a weird place.

1 Like

If someone wants to try out the verifier, there is an example certificate

1 Like

I can confirm this. I have just downloaded the Taiwanese certificate with QR (for the first two jabs that I took in Taiwan), scanned it with the Italian app and it was recognised, although only with my Chinese name.

I tried the verifier that @slawa just shared and scanned the QR issued in Italy after my booster and surprise surprise it was accepted!!!

1 Like

Just tried again. Not updated. I had my booster Thurs. Just showing the 2 AZ shots I had previously.

Try to visit a local ‘Public Health Bureau’ (政府衛生局). They might help you sort out the vaccination records.

My booster appeared in the NHI app quite fast. I assume the data for the certificate comes from same data source.

1 Like

Same here, less than 24 hours.

Mine actually says 3/3 but it only mentions the BNT booster and batch#, not the 2 AZ and batch#.

Yes, only last vaccination is shown.

You can look up the other info in the NHI app.

1 Like

I wonder how they scan them. Is there an app?

They made a web app

3 Likes