Taiwan's Jewish First Lady No One Saw

His grandson is the nut who attacked TAS.

1 Like

Like physically?

Ask anyone older than 40. The man was perfect, incorruptible, invented warm water and designed every building and bridge himself.

1 Like

This is my upcoming plan over the next couple of weeks.

He ran towards it in an aggressive fashion. Does that count?

1 Like

Bring helmet.

Wow, this post made me dig into some interesting history!

Jiang Jing Guo (蔣經國), also known as Elizarov Nikolaj Vladimirovich (Елизаров Николай Владимирович). President of Taiwan 1978 - 1988. Started the democratization of Taiwan.

1. Was born in 1910.
  2. In 1925 was sent to study in Moscow, where he lived in the family of the elder sister of Lenin, Anna Ilyinichna Yelizarova-Ulyanova, that is why he took the Russian surname Elizarov.
  3. 1931-1932, took part in collectivization (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivization_in_the_Soviet_Union) of the peasants lands in Zaraisk Raion, Moscow Oblast, the villages Bol’shoe Zhokovo and Bol’shoe Korovino.
  4. In 1932 was sent by Stalin to work in a steel factory in Sverdlovsk (Yekatirenburg). Worked in Uralmash metal factory. By 1934, became the editor of the newspaper “Workers for heavy machine industry” (За тяжёлое машиностроение).
  5. In 1935 married Faina Vakhreva.
  6. In 1937 got arrested by Stalin’s NKVD.
  7. 25 March 1937 returned (escaped) to China with his wife.

This is what I call interesting life!

1 Like

Considering that he utilized his secret police and mafia lackeys to murder several freedom advocates, I’d say that statement is stretching the truth.

Elizarov Nikolaj Vladimirovich learned the Soviet style of speech and thought control very well, and put it to good use when tasked by his father. He was forced to give Taiwanese more freedom by the Americans, when it was discovered that Nikolaj ordered a couple murders of American citizens, some even on American soil. Understandably the Americans were pretty pissed about it.

The real person to bring democracy to Taiwan, by ending martial law, and held presidential elections, would be Lee Teng-hui.

1 Like

You mean the murders directed by white wolf’s bamboo union triad? I think on a global scale there was a big move in 80s, Gorbachyov’s perestroika, EDSA revolution in Philippines so nearby. Definitely it had an impact on such leaders as Jiang Jing Guo. At least he had no chance, but to be wise enough to start the process.

1 Like

Just interesting, how a life of a human being involved in leadership can stretch from Lenin’s revolution in Russia to modern Taiwan…

KMT and Sun yet-sen, its “founder” or “the one who hijacked the name KMT” as what actually happened in history, had an extremely close relationship with Soviet Russia.

SYS wanted his version of the KMT to be the main branch of communism in China, and he gain monetary and military support from the Soviets. The Soviets also approved and sidelined the CCP in favor of Sun’s KMT. The Whampoa military school was established with Soviet money and Soviet military instructors. Chiang Kai-shek was Whampoa’s first dean, so CKS has a very close relationship with the Soviets as well.

Many CCP future generals attended Whampoa, and were technically CKS’ students.

There were people like Soong with PhDs in politics science from the united states who deserve credit.

By the way, the most interesting place in Yekaterinburg now is the gangster cemetery (just google it …). Back in 1990s, it was the most savage gang war, Chicago of 1930s is a kindergarten). Uralmash gang emerged as one of the most powerful crime syndicates of Russia. The gangs of Yekatirenburg exterminated each other with such efficiency, so they created their own cemetery…

Russian gangsters don’t fool around.