Taiwans prettiest vet makes you glad you are a dog!

kumhianao.com/asian-babe/taiwans … -sexy-too/

Dont she make you wanna howwwwwwwwlll??

Why do you feel the need to post this tripe here? We all understand that you have your brain in your pants.

Please give it a rest.

[quote=“mike_rophonechecker”]Why do you feel the need to post this tripe here? We all understand that you have your brain in your pants.

Please give it a rest.[/quote]

Why do you feel the need to enter this thread and attempt to educate your, in your eyes obviously lesser, fellow man? If you really were such a better man you wouldn’t steep to such childish depths as to force your opinion of what is tripe and what is not on others. I for one, have no problems with others - most helpfully - directing me to images worth viewing, and many feel the same. Thanks for, most maturely, understanding that different people are interested in different topics. Thanks also for not attempting to make a public forum, where all are free to register and post so long as they stick to the basic rules, a bland and dull place with only those topics which cater to your elite interests. Because I wouldn’t go there.

Why do you think she’s a vet, Tommy? Does it say that anywhere? Maybe she’s a doctor, in which case, I think I’m feeling suddenly very ill. :wink:

If she’s a vet, then: Woof!!! Woof!!! Grrrrr… Woof!!!

marboulette

Ah, good looking vets are a salve on the soul when our beloved pets are in trouble. My old vet’s brother is quite a handsome guy: tall, broad shoulders, big, strong arms, etc… It was funny that this big guy was afraid of my cats. :smiley:

The new one, well, he looks a bit more delicate but also has that well-built look, plus a prettier face. :howyoudoin:

Tommy, your girl is pretty but waaaayyyy too thin. She’s thinner than my old roomates … and they were TV reporters! :astonished:

I want her to be a vet cuz im such a mangy dog @@@@ and I have fleas !!!

By the way , thank you Ah Q for appreciating beauty. And thanks to Icon for saying “your girl” . OH that does sound GOOD. if only (sigh) :sunglasses:

yes i will admit she a bit thin and im bout twice her weight no less (goes well with the twice her age too i suppose).

But hey, it dont hurt to appreciate those big eyes of hers !!!

OH so sexy, her eyes of course.

i am not a dog.

not-woof.

Dear self appointed moderator/censor/content director/linker-to-cliched-picture-forward-‘humour’, mike_rophonechecker:

you may like to re-read the Open Forum title: “Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don’t quite fit anywhere else.” As far as I can see Tommy posted for discussion, an interesting and enlightening article regarding an altruistic and community minded young Taiwanese professional (and animal lover) who as luck would have it just happens to be easy on the eyes… He did so in an “open topics” forum… in the discussion section… of a Taiwan related online forum… surely you can see that your objection to Tommy’s post is as ungrounded and presumptuous as your request for him to desist…

For the record, I’d hazard a guess that she may be Chinese, not Taiwanese, it was a “am I as cute as I think I am” auto-snapshot binge not an article, and I’d triple check the watermark on any certificate of medical competence that woman claims to hold… BUT, I am not the type of forumosan to stand idly by in the face of would be content fascists acting in an entirely non-mandated fashion to suppress the rights of such online animal health care professional enthusiasts as may frequent this fine website…

:braveheart:

Dear Plasmatron,

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Mike_rophonechecker.

[quote=“plasmatron”]Dear self appointed moderator/censor/content director/linker-to-cliched-picture-forward-‘humour’, mike_rophonechecker:

you may like to re-read the Open Forum title: “Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don’t quite fit anywhere else.” As far as I can see Tommy posted for discussion, an interesting and enlightening article regarding an altruistic and community minded young Taiwanese professional (and animal lover) who as luck would have it just happens to be easy on the eyes… He did so in an “open topics” forum… in the discussion section… of a Taiwan related online forum… surely you can see that your objection to Tommy’s post is as ungrounded and presumptuous as your request for him to desist…

[/quote]

So does that mean we can’t poke fun at stupid posts? Why?

in my opinion it does not, no… please feel free to poke away…

in my opinion it does not, no… please feel free to poke away…[/quote]

Ok! Posting pictures of women in this way is moronic and shames the whole site. Carry on.

You can’t even post pretty these days? :loco:

Gee, what a surprise. Someone complaining about someone else posting a picture of a woman in a certain way.

Well, that’s your opinion. Mine is not the same. Erm, that’s ok isn’t it? Unless you find it offensive, then I would not constantly express it in public.

see… it’s nice when we each get to write our own opinions without others trying to impose their own unsanctioned individual agenda on what can and can’t be posted…

personally I think Tommy is one of the diverse characters that makes the flob cool, such as it is… if his post was in violation of The Rules, then the mods should censor away by all means, but I really don’t think he’s single handedly dragging Forumosa’s erudite literary content and irreproachable moral fiber into disrepute as you seem to be suggesting… that said, moving this thread from Open to Fun and Games was the right decision…

BTW, you and I have a different take on “poke fun at”… but that’s cool…

Yes, but don’t you see what a crashing bore it is, as one of about five regular female posters out of a couple of hundred, to constantly see this inane sh*t? You really can’t empathise how utterly pathetic it makes the site look? You really have never heard an expat woman asking; ‘Why do you associate with those pillocks?’?

Supporting diversity is another name for ‘anything goes’, no matter how gross, inane, boring, stupid and downright pointless it is. It also detracts from the useful community stuff that flob does, because the majority of the expat community thinks we are a bunch of retards and a waste of time/space.

Unsanctioned?

The rules state that sexism is not allowed, the problem is that the large male mods don’t find the same stuff offensive as a lot of the women who read flob, or read a few times then quit in boredom/distaste. The line is fuzzy.

And by the way, whenever I post pretty much any non-standard opinion, at least three of a regular bunch will attack it, usually in a personal, against the rules kind of a way. I didn’t even notice this at first, an ex-mod pointed it out. I think it’s funny, because it is fairly transparent.

forum.japantoday.com has a thread for posting pics of women. I’ve never seen the need for one here - I’ve always thought the presence of threads like that made the sites just a little less adult (I mean in the maturity sense, not in the “adult video” sense). To be honest, before Tommy525, the hottie pics weren’t really an issue on f.com - they rarely showed up.

Do people like them on forums? Would they be an asset to forumosa? I’m not really considering it, but I’d like to hear what you think.

Excuse, please, I meant 'largely male mods.