Taiwans prettiest vet makes you glad you are a dog!

Oh, we know what you meant, you sexist! :wink:

Oh, youā€™re all just b******s. Donā€™t you oppress me! ;op

Stop fighting! Become one of us! :beatnik:

A man? A lobotomy and a surgical holiday to Thailand are a bit out of my budget just now.

Then just do what irishstu does and wear the clothes for now.

Miaaaooowww!

[quote=ā€œMaomanā€]http://www.forum.japantoday.com has a thread for posting pics of women. Iā€™ve never seen the need for one here - Iā€™ve always thought the presence of threads like that made the sites just a little less adult (I mean in the maturity sense, not in the ā€œadult videoā€ sense). To be honest, before Tommy525, the hottie pics werenā€™t really an issue on f.com - they rarely showed up.

Do people like them on forums? Would they be an asset to forumosa? Iā€™m not really considering it, but Iā€™d like to hear what you think.[/quote]

A victory for the prudes. The cry goes out about town: Take your immaturity elsewhere.

Ah yes, the Taiwanese art of taking pics of oneself with that ridiculous ā€˜aint i cuteā€™ look on the faceā€¦ Disappointed i didnt see ā€˜the scissorsā€™ pose in that lotā€¦but she did had a nice furry kitty in one pic.

[quote=ā€œplasmatronā€]Dear self appointed moderator/censor/content director/linker-to-cliched-picture-forward-ā€˜humourā€™, mike_rophonechecker:

you may like to re-read the Open Forum title: ā€œOpen Forum - the discussion forum for topics that donā€™t quite fit anywhere else.ā€ As far as I can see Tommy posted for discussion, an interesting and enlightening article regarding an altruistic and community minded young Taiwanese professional (and animal lover) who as luck would have it just happens to be easy on the eyesā€¦ He did so in an ā€œopen topicsā€ forumā€¦ in the discussion sectionā€¦ of a Taiwan related online forumā€¦ surely you can see that your objection to Tommyā€™s post is as ungrounded and presumptuous as your request for him to desistā€¦

For the record, Iā€™d hazard a guess that she may be Chinese, not Taiwanese, it was a ā€œam I as cute as I think I amā€ auto-snapshot binge not an article, and Iā€™d triple check the watermark on any certificate of medical competence that woman claims to holdā€¦ BUT, I am not the type of forumosan to stand idly by in the face of would be content fascists acting in an entirely non-mandated fashion to suppress the rights of such online animal health care professional enthusiasts as may frequent this fine websiteā€¦

:braveheart:[/quote]
Hahaā€¦ classic Plasmatron there. Hope Mr Checker can come up with some better repartee in response.

As for the deep issuesā€¦ yeah, Forumosaā€™s pretty sexist sometimes, and itā€™s also pretty anti-religion quite often, and anti- lots of other things I like as well. I think what most people do is try to ignore the bits they donā€™t like and concentrate on those they do.

As for Tommyā€¦ pretty harmless Iā€™d say, and gives me a chuckle about once in every five posts (and also actually posts very thoughtful and compassionate stuff on occasion). Iā€™d miss him if he werenā€™t posting.

[quote=ā€œJoeā€]As for Tommyā€¦ pretty harmless Iā€™d say, and gives me a chuckle about once in every five posts (and also actually posts very thoughtful and compassionate stuff on occasion). Iā€™d miss him if he werenā€™t posting.[/quote]Let me echo these thoughts. Itā€™s pretty much what I wanted to say.

marboulette

A hearty THANK YOU to (in no particular order) ah Q, Plasmatron, Joesax and Marboulette and other supporters. At least you guys can understand a bit of light hearted humour.

The Mormons (aka Bcup and the miko) want to turn our forums into humourless church pews. And hey, talking about that? Didnt one discussion about Taiwan barbies insane fashion, ahem, style turn into a organic vast discussion of euro / religious culture and socio-eco thingamajig?? See? What a little imagination can do? Face it, sexy girls can turn on the ol brain organ. SEx is in the head and that can switch on some rusty equipment in there and could come out with some WOWStuff (trademarked).

Whats wrong with posting a link to a couple of pics showing a nice young lass (she aint even nakid furcrisakes ).

Taiwanese girls are what keeps a lot of waigrows here in the first place. Its like the food man, lets not fear to talk bout it. And those that feel they need to regurgitate upon reading could do something really really outlandish? And like LOOK AWAY?? And let us admire/perv in peace, those that want to.

Foru aint in no danger of becoming the Playboy channel here folks.

Whats TAiwan got anyway? Ok, its got interesting food, its got better-then-average looking chiquitas (and yes hordes of them). Its got scenery, a bunch of mis-mash culture, a bunch of semi-high mountains. A political quagmire. What else?

So lets yak bout all these things shall we? Pick and choose the topics youā€™all wanna hang in ok? Peace !

Pass the duchie on the lefthand sideā€¦(actually i dont even smoke cigs for you PC Mormons)

p.s. She could be Chinese. That pic of her in a swim outfit (very nice by the way) could be in HK/Macau/hainan ?? Donno. Plus she looks more Chinese then Taiwanese I think and plus no Peace Sign? Taiwanese girls almost always flash the Peace Sign. NO Wait, I think I see the peace sign in the pic of her on the beach? Course the Chinese are catching on too. And you bet I would take my cat to see her, even for no real reason :slight_smile: But ya, no major surjury kinda thing. She looks too young to know too much still.

As Voltaire said, ā€œI may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.ā€

That said, this postā€¦

[quote=ā€œtommy525ā€]http://kumhianao.com/Asian-babe/taiwans-prettiest-vet-very-sexy-too/

Dont she make you wanna howwwwwwwwlll??[/quote]

ā€¦is D-U-M-B. I mean, real 13 year old boy slobbering over Jessica Alba on the postpicturesofhotbabes.com BBS, stuff.

Besides, she isnā€™t even all that good-looking. Sheā€™s strikingly average. I pass by dozens, if not hundreds, of better-looking Taiwanese women every day (not so surprising given the population density). What are you getting so excited about? Are you, as I suspect, genuinely a 13-year-old boy pretending to be a 40-ish-old man? Kid, the gag is up, youā€™re not doing a convincing impersonation of an adult male. 'Fess up or Iā€™m telling your Mom to cut your internet privileges.

Relax bro, (to quentin) . IM as frustrated as you are. Because unlike you, I live in the East Bay and do NOT get to see tons of beautiful Taiwanese lasses everyday like you get to?? So , Im frustrated. And to me, this girl is VERRY PRETTY. But if I remember correctly your other postsā€¦you are frustrated because these Taiwanese women are every bit NOT what you want !! Or did I mistake you for someone else?

You live in East bay?

Why donā€™t you go an brighten up the following forum instead?
topix.com/forum/source/east-bay-daily-news

They have threads about Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana which could do with some of your adult musings.

[quote=ā€œmike_rophonecheckerā€]You live in East bay?

Why donā€™t you go an brighten up the following forum instead?
topix.com/forum/source/east-bay-daily-news

They have threads about Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana which could do with some of your adult musings.[/quote]

chuckle chuckle. you have less then 200 posts and you want an old timer to bug out? You do have the freedom to NOT read anything Tommy? Silly fool you.

And dont you know that I LOVE Taiwanese women and pretty much exclusively TAiwanese women??

My target group is 25 to 35 (some minor exceptions may apply). Hannah is white and something like 13.

And I wonder why you always are just about first on any thread I start?? Hmmm. CAnt stay away huh? Thats ok, you are welcome.

p.s. liking TAiwanese ladyfolk exclusively may make me racist. But although thats not totally true, because I used to like white girls equally. I am half white and half Taiwanese ethnically. Growing up in Taiwan and being more used to hellokitti TAiwanese girls/women have given me this particular preference.

p.p.s MikO , IM not ur mom but its nearly 3am TAipei time now and really you need to get your butt in bed son.

[quote=ā€œjoesaxā€]
Hahaā€¦ classic Plasmatron there. Hope Mr Checker can come up with some better repartee in response.[/quote]

Never heard of him beforeā€¦

Joesax, whatever. The mods just donā€™t get it. Maoman, refreshingly and absolutely flabberghastingly (yes, itā€™s a word ;op ), does.

Iā€™m not going to post the two A4 pages of audio links I had in TEIT, now. I just canā€™t be arsed doing anything for this ā€˜communityā€™ any more.

And Tommy, can you even conceive of how offensive it is to use someoneā€™s religion as an insult? You are a disgusting person.

Im just using Mormons as an example of a clean cut, no smoking, no drinking group of exemplary citizens. Hardly a cut ?? Psst. Bcup? Be a doll and go chase down MikO. He has the hots for you. Hes always the right hook to your left hook on tommy postings. And I love you both for being there for me. Because insults dont affect me but being ignorred. NOW THAT IS MY ACHILLES HEEL.

(not sure if i spelled the dude right but you get the drift)

tommy. Iā€™m not going to do this anymore. Post what you like.

Iā€™m off to talk to the grown ups.

[quote=ā€œButtercupā€]tommy. Iā€™m not going to do this anymore. Post what you like.

Iā€™m off to take to the grown ups.[/quote]

Aww shoot, dang. Taking your ball home , dont wanna play no more no more :thumbsdown:

Oh well. little bird tells me you will be back. I shall expect that left hook on a future thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, time to cook meself up some lunch (on a diet, yes yes im a fattie, too much doggone good food in the USA has fattened me up to 98 fricking kg up from 85 when I left TAiwan).

ciao ladies and gentlemen , till later

ooooooooooh, i hope sheā€™s a gynaecologist