Taiwan's Second Apple Store

New separate store under construction in Taipei Xinyi. Check out the logo.

Screenshot_20190525-090832_Google%20News

pretty soon :apple:’s only Chinese language market will be Taiwan, HK, and Singapore

Would be amazing if it looks similar to the Chicago store as the post suggests.

I hope they have salespeople who know…anything, really, about Apple products and leave the 101 for selfies and free air conditioning.

2 Likes

Yeah, the 101 store is staffed with clowns. Almost any phone or computer repair shop on the street is 10x better. I still cast another vote for Tool Man in Shida.

I went into the 101 store about a year back and failed in my initial attempt to get anybody to actually help me. When I returned, I outlined what I wanted in terms of having a different processor and more memory installed.

5 minute wait while they disappear

“Sorry, we don’t have any MacBooks with those specifications.”

I asked when they could get them in.

Another 5 minute wait.

“We don’t have any in stock. You can have a computer with .”

I asked if it would be easier for me to simply order online since what I wanted was listed “in stock”.

“I don’t think you can configure a MacBook like that. What website said it was possible?”

Apple…com

“The Taiwan or the American site?”

I lol’d.

1 Like

I wanted my last iMac off spec, i got it from the website.
i was shocked to see it shipped form shanghai, i thought it would come from Hong Kong.

That is an inaccurate and somewhat offensive statement. The staff in the 101 store have no professional qualifications to work as clowns.

3 Likes

June 15

Be there and be square.

That building is so silly-looking.

Apple on top.

2 Likes