Taiwanted - Real estate section - Bugging the hell out of me

I’m not sure who to try to contact about this, so I hope this works here.

There is something that has been bugging me a lot everytime I check out Taiwanted. Under Apartments available to rent, people have been posting a mixture of homes for sale, rooms for rent within an apartment, rooms to share, along with actual apartments that are avialable to rent.

Searching the ads is time consuming, and it bugs me when people dont post their listing in the correct place. Shouldnt the following occur?

Apartments for rent:
An actual entire apartment that is available to rent.

Roommates Needed:
A room within an apartment that is available to rent.
A room within an apartment that is available to share.

Homes for sale:
Apartments, Condos, Townhomes, etc, that are available for purchase.

Makes sense doesnt it? Right now Taiwanted (real estate sections) is a mess. Would be nice if it was moderated and cleaned up.

Agree.

Plus a section for “Roommates to rent”.

There’s actually a sub-forum of this forum for Taiwanted feedback.

I take it you’re volunteering for the job? :smiley:

Taiwanted feedback is Malc’s domain - I’m sure he’ll be along in a little while to answer your concerns.

There’s actually a sub-forum of this forum for Taiwanted feedback.

[color=darkred]I take it you’re volunteering for the job?[/color] :smiley:

Taiwanted feedback is Malc’s domain - I’m sure he’ll be along in a little while to answer your concerns.[/quote]

Hey, I’ve got a little bit of free time. I Wouldnt mind offering to pitch in if its needed.

This is being changed and will be ready very soon. We have tried to give the categories a general shake up and then we might well need help moderating the ads as they are posted.

Thanks for the offer of help, Quarters. I’ll be in touch soon.