Talk about devotion to duty

From the LAX magazine:[quote]Micato Safaris are legendary; consistently winning top tour awards… What started as a mini-cab company has grown into one of the most posh travel experiences on earth. Everything is taken care of to the nth degree. You don’t have to worry about getting eaten by a lion, having a food allergy or not having enough fun. The folks at Micato do it all.[/quote]

I can take a cab in Taipei and not worry about any of that.

I been to some of the better game parks in Africa, but I did it on the cheap. I can imagine that this would be a great trip, but at what outrageous cost?

I notice that someone had written the following:

I booked my safari with a smaller company using the same caliber accomodations (all 5 star, top rated - in some cases exact same properties as Micato), and private not group, for over $1K PER DAY LESS than Micato - and extremely responsive service.

So , this person was on a safari, staying in all 5-star properties and spent US$1000 PER DAY LESS than Micato charges! :noway:

Seriously! Are they blowin’ ya from the moment you get off the plane?! :ponder:

No, Zender, they’re going further than that.[quote]You don’t have to worry about getting eaten by a lion, having a food allergy or not having enough fun. The folks at Micato do it all.[/quote]The staff turnover must be incredible. And it’s not easy to find a suicidal allergic miseryguts who’s willing to step between a customer and a charging lion or devour a peanut-tainted pretzel and subject himself to anaphylactic shock. No wonder they have to charge so much.

Listen, joesox, if you go to Africa and pay people US$1000 PER DAY MORE than anybody else, you EXPECT real devotion.