Talking Taiwan Podcast [ep 175]: Will China Attack Taiwan? The Ukraine War Effect

Felicia and her Talking Taiwan podcast are longtime friends of Forumosa. Pls give this latest episode a listen and share your thoughts below

2 Likes

+1 nintendo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go Felicia!

1 Like

British ‘new Nostradamus’ warns of World War III this year (msn.com)

Im saying no, wont happen . hope im right

It’s weird that Nostradamus predicts every event that happened, but only after it happened.

2 Likes

Yes hindsight is perfect with old nostro

People tend to fit events to his quadrants because they are so unfathomable prior

It’s the same as bible code, you find what you want to find.

1 Like

Last Sunday I talked to my friend who works at the Heritage Foundation.

He said:

• Xi is not delusional, he’s paranoid. There’s no evidence he wants to make taking Taiwan his legacy.
  • He’s talked to many Taiwanese officials, including Tsai and Joseph Wu. None of them think China will attack.

My dad wouldn’t stop bringing it up and I told him that China isn’t stupid and attacking Taiwan is about the dumbest thing any Chinese leader will ever do, it would also just about kill the entire world’s economy and supply chain. My dad thinks that bridge they’re building at the mouth of Danshui river is to create obstacles for invasion and I said only an idiot would try to enter Taiwan by the danshui river.

3 Likes