Tandem Skydiving in Taiwan?

anyone know or have personal experience of this here?

TIA

Spikey

I stand to be corrected, but I believe Taiwan only allows airspace for military, police, government and commercial flights. Oh, and the odd Chinese missile test.

I don’t think you will find anyone that is allowed to drop you out the back.

[quote=“BlackAdder”]I stand to be corrected, but I believe Taiwan only allows airspace for military, police, government and commercial flights. Oh, and the odd Chinese missile test.

I don’t think you will find anyone that is allowed to drop you out the back.[/quote]

damn shame about that :frowning: really wanted to do another skydive again.

[quote=“MseSpikey”][quote=“BlackAdder”]I stand to be corrected, but I believe Taiwan only allows airspace for military, police, government and commercial flights. Oh, and the odd Chinese missile test.

I don’t think you will find anyone that is allowed to drop you out the back.[/quote]

damn shame about that :frowning: really wanted to do another skydive again.[/quote]

Yes, I really love rocketry but getting a wavier is probably impossible. I think I stand a better chance of doing it in Germany (despite its highly restrictive laws).

[quote=“BlackAdder”]I stand to be corrected, but I believe Taiwan only allows airspace for military, police, government and commercial flights. Oh, and the odd Chinese missile test.

Microlights and ultralights are allowed to operate, however they may not fly more than 100m agl. A little bit low for most skydivers I think. Only the military skydives in Taiwan and you’d have to either join up for that, or be one of a very small group of overseas military contractors to get an invite to jump from a military aircraft. It does happen, but not very often.

ctppa.org.tw/

maybe these guys know something? Or just join them for some fun in a different way.

[quote=“tommy525”]http://www.ctppa.org.tw/

maybe these guys know something? Or just join them for some fun in a different way.[/quote]

NICE ONE… THANKS.

always wanted to try that… woohoo…