Tanning in taiwan

In Asia pale is considered beautiful this is obvious. But what about Taiwan? Being a sunny island does this change their views from the rest of Asia? How does it differ from men and women

Jesus. Use some fucking punctuation and capitalization if you want your utter rubbish to be taken seriously. Tenses and general grammar would work nicely, too. Christ! You’re either an utter idiot or a total troll. I can’t work out which.

Don’t cry for Jesus in this matter. 2012 years ago, English didn’t exist.

I understand you live abroad for many years now. When you left our dictator’s Created simplified Engrish. We are the future traditional engrish is dieing.

Don’t cry for Jesus in this matter. 2012 years ago, English didn’t exist.[/quote]

Jesus is in Taiwan. He drives th scooter around a lot hitting on betel nut girls.

The Taiwanese don’t like to tan. I would be surprised if there’s even one tanning salon in Taiwan.

If you want to get a tan, do it the old fashioned way: get out in the sun.

Hey guys,

There is actually a tanning salon in Taipei which just opened a couple of months ago near Ximending. It is part of the InnTouch Hostel www.inntouch.com.tw Not sure if the OP was looking for one or not kinda confused but thought I would throw this out there lol

[quote=“Chris”]The Taiwanese don’t like to tan. I would be surprised if there’s even one tanning salon in Taiwan.

If you want to get a tan, do it the old fashioned way: get out in the sun.[/quote]

Thanks, I thought considering Taiwan was a hot island tanning would be more prevalent, guess not. I don’t tan i just wonted an insight in society norms. Thank you for reply.

[quote=“freethinker83”]Hey guys,

There is actually a tanning salon in Taipei which just opened a couple of months ago near Ximending. It is part of the InnTouch Hostel inntouch.com.tw Not sure if the OP was looking for one or not kinda confused but thought I would throw this out there lol[/quote]

1 salon per city lulz, also how does tanning differ from males and females?

[quote=“akikaki1”][quote=“freethinker83”]Hey guys,

There is actually a tanning salon in Taipei which just opened a couple of months ago near Ximending. It is part of the InnTouch Hostel inntouch.com.tw Not sure if the OP was looking for one or not kinda confused but thought I would throw this out there lol[/quote]

1 salon per city lulz, also how does tanning differ from males and females?[/quote]

LOL not sure to be honest. I dont actually tan but my friend owns this tanning salon as well as the hostel itself. and I do believe his is for males only.

lolz tanning not wonted bcos don wanna look like laborerz lol!

im glad ur laerning simpifed engrish Nd dizcrading dat usless tardtionl sht

Lulzcano

u r 2 kewl! LOLZ! :slight_smile:

I kno jabrah how abot we go eat sum casket baerd and pik up sum slags bra?