Taoyuan Area Motorbike Road trip: Sun 15th - 10am

Hey, looks like you guys had a great day! :slight_smile: Could I trouble you guys to upload your photos to Forumosaā€™s Flickr account? :notworthy:

Thankfully no. We only had to suffer that for a scond or two. Note Mrs. Truant 's general walking direction.

:smiling_imp:

It was a great road. Little traffic, smooth, and small bugs.

No one would have known that you were a noob truant, especially me when you whizzed by smiling and chatting away.

I donā€™t know how to do this.
:blush:

ask your son, ahahahahah

Yeah, what a great day out. It was fun watching Ironman putting on a shirt while driving in front of me on a twisted mountain road. Although, I could have been hallucinating from his exhaust.

You probably were, although his bikeā€™s exhaust was quite stinky too.

Hi mike,

That bolt looks god awful. Yeah, come on by and get what you need!. And you showed them the ā€œsecret placeā€. I was under strick orders never to reveal the location. Another one bites the dust. Just kidding.

I am sure Mike mentioned it, but keep this place to yourself. No falling off the cliffs if possible.

Spelunko

[quote=ā€œspelunkoā€]Hi mike,

That bolt looks god awful. Yeah, come on by and get what you need!. And you showed them the ā€œsecret placeā€. I was under strick orders never to reveal the location. Another one bites the dust. Just kidding.

I am sure Mike mentioned it, but keep this place to yourself. No falling off the cliffs if possible.

Spelunko[/quote]

Good to see you posting. I just waved your wife?

Who is Mike?

Mr. Hunt, half of the foreigners in Taiwan are called Mike.

Mr. Hunt, half of the foreigners in Taiwan are called Mike.[/quote]

Or 75% of the Longtan/Yangmei areaā€¦ :smiley:

Seems you guys had a nice day. So hope I can join you once when I am not down south.

Ironman,

Or should I say MIKE! I post one thing and I get it up the rear. And from you no less. :unamused:

Anyway, I was writing to Shiao Mai. Not you. I see you are looking dapper as ever in the photoā€™s.

Books have not arrived. Dad is very slow at getting them to the post office. Will let you know whent hey do arrive.

Spelunko

Come on, Ironman, tell us who your boyfriend is? Why havenā€™t you told us about Spelunko before?

Spelunko is my scif fi book swap buddy.

Mr. Hunt, half of the foreigners in Taiwan are called Mike.[/quote]

And hallowed be our blessed name! :notworthy:

Micaiah, who is like to God?
Micha, same as Micaiah
Michaiah, Michael, same as Micah
Michal, who is perfect?

PLEEZE warn us in advance next time you folks plan a trip like this. Though, having said that, in Taiwan, ā€˜winterā€™ days like Sunday doesnā€™t come along often, soā€¦ glad you guys and gals made the most of it. Us working folk had other chores!

:rainbow:

Alright folksā€¦After procuring the ugliest, most ratted out rear rim possible, the MJB RZ once again prowls the highway :sunglasses:

So, when are we planning to do this again?

[quote=ā€œMJBā€]Alright folksā€¦After procuring the ugliest, most ratted out rear rim possible, the MJB RZ once again prowls the highway :sunglasses:

So, when are we planning to do this again?[/quote]

Wife won huh? :smiling_imp:

[quote=ā€œjdsmithā€][quote=ā€œMJBā€]Alright folksā€¦After procuring the ugliest, most ratted out rear rim possible, the MJB RZ once again prowls the highway :sunglasses:

Wife won huh? :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Actually the 60,000NT new transmission bill for the truck didā€¦ :frowning:

MJB

Sorry to hear about the 4X4

I thought you were going to take to whole bike away. How am I going to get it anywhere now? How can I even move it to the back of the wall out of the way? Yikes!

[quote=ā€œMJBā€]Alright folksā€¦After procuring the ugliest, most ratted out rear rim possible, the MJB RZ once again prowls the highway :sunglasses:

Sorry to hear that you had to replace the entire rim. But the good news is that your RZR is up and running again. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, I wonā€™t be available until end of the month. :frowning: