Taoyuan musicians

I’m looking to make music with others in my area. I’m in Taoyuan (obviously), and would love to find others to play music with. Ideally, it would be fun and danceable, with some rock influences. I play guitar mostly, but I can also muddle my way on bass and keys. I’m useless on drums, but I can program a beat pretty well. Here are some of my recordings:
My jive
Feel free to contact me if you have any interest.

Hi! It’s George here, I also live in Taoyuan and looking for a possibility to play, whatever it can be. I play bass and acoustic guitar, have you found a band to play? Would be cool to jam.

Hey George!

No, I haven’t found anyone to play music with yet. What kind of music are you into/do you enjoy playing? I like a bit of everything, though I enjoy playing more rhythmic, danceable grooves.

Let’s talk music!

Jake

Hi Jake! I love any kinds of music too, rock, funk, jazz. I’m open to anything!
I know there are a lot of foreign (or mixed) bands in Taipei, and I think would be cool to have a band in Taoyuan too.
What about if we meet up this weekend and share the ideas? And anyone who is interested and read this thread are welcome too. Maybe we could exchange Line for more efficient communication? My ID is manwithbass

Cheers!
George