Tattoos / tattoo / tattoing in Taiwan

I am looking to get my first tattoo now that summer has past and the beaches are becoming desolate. I am a bit apprehensive to letting any old psuedoartist work on my body. Where is the best tattoo shop in Taipei. I know there are many in Ximen and a few in Shilin, but where is the BEST? Thanks for the advice

I got tattoed there last year, and love it.
and I wouldn’t go to this germs pool in Ximending…

Try Needle No. 8 in one of the lines behind California Fitness/Luxy. My wife and a good friend have both had tattoos done there.

A friend of mine wants to get a tattoo here. Anybody know someone good?

read the 8 previous pages…

Needle 8 seems to be awesome. Jay from the Wall totally did a crappy job on my back, but this was 9 years ago when he was just starting out, but then he touched it up real nicely in front of a lot of TV cameras at a tattoo conv. here two years ago.

Hi all,
Who knows good tattoo master in Taipei?
Thanks.

Just be very careful and will never regert ! :laughing:

[quote=“Kirill”]Hi all,
Who knows good tattoo master in Taipei?
Thanks.[/quote]

English speaking? I do.

Hi,
I’m visiting Taipei in a few weeks and want to get a tattoo done. Anyone have any suggestions on where i should go? I want it done with quality and i don’t mind if its expensive. Most of the places i’ve found on google are in the southern parts and central parts of Taiwan. Any suggestions or link would be greatly appreciated!

The only place I know of is Tattoo Street (Lane 50, Hanzhong Street) in Ximending. Several businesses can be found there. I know nothing about them, so I can’t make any recommendations.

[quote=“bingbong”]Hi,
I’m visiting Taipei in a few weeks and want to get a tattoo done. Anyone have any suggestions on where i should go? I want it done with quality and I don’t mind if its expensive. Most of the places I’ve found on google are in the southern parts and central parts of Taiwan. Any suggestions or link would be greatly appreciated![/quote]

Needle No 8 needle-no8-tattoo.idv.tw/ Near Zhongxiao Dunhua.

yeah…DO NOT go to the ones in Ximending. I get all my tattoos there and they suckkkkkk. I still like the weirdness of that alley though, but will get my next one at Needle 8

facebook.com/pages/Ink-Temp … 2206449979

Oh snap…I just read farther back in this thread and noticed a lot of people mentioned ShiFu Cai (facebook.com/FengGetattoo….

I’d love to get a tattoo this summer in Taiwan (my first one), is there a really reknown one? (it doesn’t matter if it’s expensive) otherwise I think I’ll take a plane to HK and go the tattoo temple

Hi dude, I know the best place in Taipei, Zhongxiao Dunhua exit 5. The tattoo artist can do all the styles, have more than 20 years experience in Europe and Asia. I already have two tattoos and I will come back for sure. The tattoo studio name is 35 Art Studio and they have FB and Instagram. The web is www.35artstudio.com If you wanna have the best tattoo in Taiwan, there for sure

What’s with these advertisements in a discussion space?

Somebody is asking about a tattoo shop in Taipei, Im telling my opinion, if u r not agree is not my fault sorry

These threads are like a time capsule of Taiwan and foreigners not changing lol.

I’ve had one done and it looks like it was done with one needle? It looks really bad compared to my American ones. The ink is faded and one part was overworked. Anyone else?

I mean it bothers me but not enough to not get another one :woman_facepalming: