Taxi Safety

I’m fairly sure you can still shag 'em though.

I recall the police nabbed a driver of a blue truck that had pulled over off the freeway near Hsinchu to shag an obviously attractive goose. He was later released because they didn’t have any laws to charge him under. I presume that window of endless opportunity is still wide open.

HG

Man am I glad that we always make sure the girls get to their dorm before we go up the mountain! That’s some of the sickest shit ever. But if the police won’t do anything about it… Damn, this guy can do that shit all day, every day.

He did? He’ll lose his job in six months then. I’m not optimistic about it. This isn’t the first time (or second time) when the government said they’d “crack down on crime.” The politicians and government workers or civil servants come from the society. The quality is worrysome and there’s the commitment issue.

Sorry to hear those taxi stories!

cmon JD, people die every day.

Right. They’re way too busy mocking victims of assault and unwanted sexual contact.

To the OP: Have you heard anything else? Are the victims going to press charges despite the police obstructing their efforts?

cmon JD, people die every day.[/quote]

Death caused by that random violence.

I think you knew that but I’m terrible at reading sarcasm. :blush:

[quote]
To the OP: Have you heard anything else? Are the victims going to press charges despite the police obstructing their efforts?[/quote]

Sorry, haven’t heard any updates. The lady says she is worn out from all of it and I doubt she wants to be reminded of it. I don’t know her personally.

Fair enough, but it is worth remembering that even if you had the chief of police beside you in the taxi and a BBC film crew taping the whole thing the police will do nothing to assist you. The only police worth ringing are the FAP and you MUST ring the Apple Daily (0809-012-555; fax 0809-013-666). The order in which you do this is: (1) FAP (2) Apple Daily (3) Local plod (4) Xinhua. The send copies of everything to Ma Ying-jeou and Chen Shui-bian.