Tea In The Sahara

Funny you should mention this. The Sri Lankans are highly pissed off right now. I guess they just don’t understand that Islam is The Religion of Peace ™.[/quote]
Funnier still that the Saudis are taken by some as a “moderate” regime and an ally in the war on terror.[/quote]

Touché! But you won’t catch me defending Bush’s ties with the Saudis.

And before someone claims those pictures are doctored, here’s one from the White House’s official website:

Aren’t they just so cute?

Funnier still is the that the present regime are less conservative, fundamentalist, and all-round whackjob as the rulers that would most likely come to power if the Kingdom were to become democratic.[/quote]

So true.

JD - the Arabic on the sign says exactly the same as the English - non-Muslims (ghayyar muslim)

uh, thanks, but afaik, I’m not in this thread. :sunglasses:

GAH! The avatars always get me. Whoopsie. Well…anyway jd, apparently I just thought it was very important you know that even though you weren’t here.

GAH! The avatars always get me. Whoopsie. Well…anyway jd, apparently I just thought it was very important you know that even though you weren’t here.[/quote]

I get them confused when I just glance at the avatar too, superemma. Happens all the time.

What is it with all these avatars featuring old black&white/brown&white pictures of dead guys anyway?

Judging by these photos, Bush looks to be quite the catamite.