Teaching arc for non-native speakers

Does anybody have info on teaching English legally as a non-native speaker? Do you need to have studied English literature, or does any Bachelors degree do?
Do you know of any internet links to government websites for this?

Can’t do it. End of story. For more information, browse this forum. The topic has been discussed countless times.