Teaching Competition Goes Up A Rank

I personally can’t compete with this:

blog.xuite.net/osaki99/blog/33431358

Any suggestions? I realize this is about 2 months old, but just in case people missed it. She has taken the game to a completely new level. Suggestions? She is adding a kind of “value” to her classes that I personally don’t have access to :noway: Will we all be out of a job soon?

That’s where to study English if you’re after some input. If you’re really lucky you might get a totally physical response.

Errrrr… I’ll get me coat…

“romantic wedding”? "三圍: 34C、25、36.5 "?

You can’t compete with that, hey? Well, I’m sure she’s wonderful, but legally she can only marry one guy at a time.

Seriously, I can’t follow the Chinese. What’s her gig?

低胸短裙神似玉女 火辣外師「不讓你睡」
Low-necklines, mini-skirted hot babe teaches English, will “make you lose sleep”

麻辣老師又添一名。任職於台中市的一名美女英文老師 Winnie 吳,雖然為了現實生活當了老師,但是仍舊想要一圓模特兒的夢,每天都穿短裙半露酥胸上台授課,由於Winnie外型神似資深玉女明星楊林,也成了當地補教界的話題人物。
Add another hot teacher to the list. A woman English teacher in Taichung, Winnie Wu, is teaching to make a living, but she still wants to make her dreams of being a model come true. Each day, she dons a miniskirt and revealing necklines to mount the podium for class. Since Winnie looks like Yang Lin, she’s become a personality on the Taichung buxiban scene.

這名41歲的辣熟女,美女英文老師 Winnie 吳 擁有173公分的身高,長腿加上34C的雙峰,外型已經相當搶眼。她說自己在美國唸書,取得碩十學位後,一度想要從事模特兒的工作,但是礙於現實考量,她選擇開補習班教授美語。

This 41-year-old hot babe, Winnie is 173 cm tall, and with her long legs plus her 34C twin peaks [translator’s note: I am NOT making that up! :smiley: ] her exterior appearance is already quite arresting to the eye. She says that she studied in the United States and after earning her MA degree, she wanted to work as a model. But based on considerations of practicality, she chose instead to teach English in a buxiban.

Winnie說,六年前她跟老公溝通,想要滿足展現自我的慾望,因此來了一百八十度的大轉變。她為了怕引起學生家長的反彈,採取漸進式的改變。她先以短裙示人,家長學生習慣之後,又加入微露酥胸的上衣,接著才上下齊露,變成現在短裙低胸的火辣模樣。

Winnie says that six years ago, she talked to her boss and in an effort to satisfy her own dreams for showing herself off, she implemented a radical 180 degree change. She had feared comments from parents and had been wearing conservative clothing. Now she sports miniskirts, and after the parents got used to it, she added revealing tops to the mix, and with flesh exposed top and bottom, she became the hot-babe model she is today.

Winnie的裝扮會不會讓學生分心、家長感冒呢?Winnie說,剛開始的確有家長認為這種打扮會讓孩子想入非非,無法專心,不過Winnie表示,事後證明,學生看多了也就習慣了,慢慢又把重心拉回課業本身。

Does Winnie’s getup distract students or make parents angry? Winnie says that when she first began, there were indeed parents who believed that this kind of getup was distracting their kids and inhibiting their concentration. But Winnie says that later on, it was shown that students got used to the sight, and slowly returned their attention to their studies.
至於上課時飽覽「美景」的學生,看法也相當正面。有學生說,老師這樣的打扮,其實也是一種「振奮精神」的方式,再加上老師上課很用心,「不但不會打瞌睡,學習效果還更加分。」
As for the students who are treated to the “great view” during class, they have quite a good take on it. Some say that the teacher dressing in this way is really just a kind of “morale booster”. Since she is also very dedicated to her teaching, “it not only keeps us from falling asleep, we learn even more.”

This is all a wee bit twisted! :laughing:

Tell you what… I’d rather pay money to see her in a cram school, than attending a cram school just to see a white faced looking foreigner.

I don’t get it. She’s about as utterly, utterly normal as any number of the thousands of office ladies you see walking around the place every day. Only difference I can see is that she’s maybe just a tad too old for her get-up.
I wonder if her students REALLY think she’s … um … “hot,” or whether they’re just sniggering at their mutton-dressed-as lamb teacher? :laughing:

So we get one thread where teachers are insisting that Taiwanese parents really just want the best English teaching possible for their kids, and would choose appropriately if given a choice, and another one where evidently some Taiwanese parents seriously think a Taiwanese woman dressed like a binlang girl is the best English teacher they could get.
If parents really think dressing like a hooker is more important than English ability in a teacher, then yes, we can’t compete.

I wonder what her hourly private class rate is…

To be fair, we don’t know the backstory. The article states that the parents “tolerate” it, pretty much. So the question then becomes, is she doing the owner of the buxiban, or his son? Or both?

[quote=“sandman”]I don’t get it. She’s about as utterly, utterly normal as any number of the thousands of office ladies you see walking around the place every day. Only difference I can see is that she’s maybe just a tad too old for her get-up.
I wonder if her students REALLY think she’s … um … “hot,” or whether they’re just sniggering at their mutton-dressed-as lamb teacher? :laughing:[/quote]

I gotta agree with you here. I’m 48 and in good shape for that, but let’s get real about this. If she’s not on the stairmaster every day, what’s she look like up to the students in the front seats? Someone old enough to be their mom? It’s a little weird. What’s she going to do when she’s grandma’s age?

IELTS prep. :unamused:

Winnie Wu? Isn’t that our Winstone Wu feller in drag?

OOOhh Wiiiinnnnieeee. You are my heeeeerrrrrooooo.

Anyway, those numbers are a definite lie. No way that’s a 34 inch bust, and no way that it’s teamed with a waist as small as she claims.

哈哈哈,你們英文老師死定了,兢爭太激烈。

[quote=“sandman”]I don’t get it. She’s about as utterly, utterly normal as any number of the thousands of office ladies you see walking around the place every day. Only difference I can see is that she’s maybe just a tad too old for her get-up.
I wonder if her students REALLY think she’s … um … “hot,” or whether they’re just sniggering at their mutton-dressed-as lamb teacher? :laughing:[/quote]

Oh I dunno. You wear those assless leather jeans every once in while, and you’re older than her.