Teaching Licence in Taiwan

Could someone advise or direct me to a website about teaching licences in Taiwan. I have an MA TESOL from an Australian University and was wondering whether this is accepted for teaching in government schools or universities in Taiwan.

This might help:

english.moe.gov.tw/ct.asp?ctNode … &xItem=446

This second link is probably more informative, since it has the table with degree equivalencies:

english.moe.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem= … e=412&mp=1

I have been through the process, but I can’t tell you more about it because the university admin people did all the necessary stuff in conjunction with the MOE.

Good luck.

Thanks for the information. It has steered me down the right track.

If you’re from Australia, you’ll need to be registered with your state’s teaching board (e.g. the Queensland College of Teachers). To get registered, you’ll need a B.Ed or a Bachelors degree with a 1yr post-grad Dip. Ed.

PM if you’d like more info :slight_smile: