Teaching on a JFRV

Hi. I have read somewhere (can’t remember where, it was a while back) that even with a JFRV, to get a teaching job, the school still has to register/check with the Ministry of Education. Is this true, and if so, a big deal? I just got my JFRV and am looking for work, so would like to find out what paperwork I should expect from a potential employer. Thanks.