Team America: World Police

Hagel was used. Now he’s deemed no longer useful. Can’t say I feel sorry for him. A smarter man would have seen it coming.

Never accept a job as a scapegoat for an idiot boss.

Hagel’s days were always numbered by the charade of negotiations with Iran. Now that the charade is over somebody with a proper case of hallucinations of weapons of mass destruction needs to be at the helm leading the re-mobilization of the Israeli Foreign Legion.

Queeg’s Navy…

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ … 5-03-19-41

[quote]U.S. Navy officials say the more advanced ships of today make up for the decline in numbers. But the Navy has also had to lengthen deployments and postpone maintenance to maintain its presence with fewer ships…

The Chinese People’s Liberation Army Navy has more than 300 surface ships, submarines, amphibious ships and patrol craft, according to the Pentagon’s Asia-Pacific Maritime Security Strategy report released in August.

This all comes as China has grown more aggressive in asserting claims to islands also claimed by U.S. allies, including the Philippines in the South China Sea and Japan in the East China Sea.[/quote]

Say, just what was going on with those boats the Iranians captured a few days back? Trouble getting spare parts?

It would be interesting doing a breakdown of the cost of an iPhone to find out what portion goes to funding China’s growing navy.

[quote=“rowland”]Queeg’s Navy…

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ … 5-03-19-41

[quote]U.S. Navy officials say the more advanced ships of today make up for the decline in numbers. But the Navy has also had to lengthen deployments and postpone maintenance to maintain its presence with fewer ships…

The Chinese People’s Liberation Army Navy has more than 300 surface ships, submarines, amphibious ships and patrol craft, according to the Pentagon’s Asia-Pacific Maritime Security Strategy report released in August.

This all comes as China has grown more aggressive in asserting claims to islands also claimed by U.S. allies, including the Philippines in the South China Sea and Japan in the East China Sea.[/quote]

[/quote]

With the majority of the US fleet in Asian waters I would say a legitimate argument could be made as to who the aggressors are.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne … -Asia.html

[quote]
Say, just what was going on with those boats the Iranians captured a few days back? Trouble getting spare parts?[/quote]

More likely another feeble attempt by the war hawks to stir up shit with the Iranians.

Least the iphone buyers get something out of the deal unlike those who fund the American military. Then again I could be miscalculating what some would pay for a sense of exceptionalism.

globalresearch.ca/more-than- … tary/18852

A number of democratic nations in the region would not see any such argument as legitimate. Communist regimes, on the other hand, might see some legitimacy there.

Not many countries would so selflessly impoverish themselves feeding the enormous appetite of a military industrial messiah complex while so many of their own citizens are homeless, uninsured and living on foodstamps.

Well the way I see it, the commies like Russia are a little concerned with all the US bases encircling their countries as would the Americans be if the Chinese and Russians had bases on both sides of the US.
America is a war based economy. While the US is selling arms and creating conditions for more wars and sales, the commies are doing business deals and helping other countries build infrastructure. USA! Hurrah!

[quote]Well the way I see it, the commies like Russia are a little concerned with all the US bases encircling their countries as would the Americans be if the Chinese and Russians had bases on both sides of the US.
America is a war based economy. While the US is selling arms and creating conditions for more wars and sales, the commies are doing business deals and helping other countries build infrastructure. USA! Hurrah![/quote]

Well, gosh… when all of the nations surrounding you want to have another country set up bases there, you have to wonder why… WHY? Is there a reason why the Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Georgians, Ukrainians, Romanians, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks want protection? Or is this just about the US imposing its will very creatively by brainwashing these nations and their citizens into thinking that they need protection from a CLEARLY HARMLESS neighbor? I mean Russia.

[quote=“fred smith”][quote]Well the way I see it, the commies like Russia are a little concerned with all the US bases encircling their countries as would the Americans be if the Chinese and Russians had bases on both sides of the US.
America is a war based economy. While the US is selling arms and creating conditions for more wars and sales, the commies are doing business deals and helping other countries build infrastructure. USA! Hurrah![/quote]

Well, gosh… when all of the nations surrounding you want to have another country set up bases there, you have to wonder why… WHY? Is there a reason why the Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Georgians, Ukrainians, Romanians, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks want protection? Or is this just about the US imposing its will very creatively by brainwashing these nations and their citizens into thinking that they need protection from a CLEARLY HARMLESS neighbor? I mean Russia.[/quote]

I would sure like to know how Russia is a threat to those countries. I would also like to know why NATO violated the warsaw pact. Please explain.

I would like to try but I don’t have access to your oft-quoted stay away from foreign entanglements quote from Washington as he left office. Can you share? Then, I will share and then I will have answered your question.

Now as to all of those countries, I really don’t know why they fear Russia but they claim that they do. Are they lying? or is the media miscasting the comments of their leaders to make it seem like they fear Russia all out of greater interest to support the Zionist conspiracy to take candy away from poor, sniveling children while stomping on their dolls and teddy bears?

I would like to try but I don’t have access to your oft-quoted stay away from foreign entanglements quote from Washington as he left office. Can you share? Then, I will share and then I will have answered your question.

Now as to all of those countries, I really don’t know why they fear Russia but they claim that they do. Are they lying? or is the media miscasting the comments of their leaders to make it seem like they fear Russia all out of greater interest to support the Zionist conspiracy to take candy away from poor, sniveling children while stomping on their dolls and teddy bears?[/quote]

Very weak response. Surely you can’t be that daft.

[quote=“agentsmith”]
I would sure like to know how Russia is a threat to those countries.[/quote]

You mean besides the obvious?

[quote=“rowland”][quote=“agentsmith”]
I would sure like to know how Russia is a threat to those countries.[/quote]

You mean besides the obvious?[/quote]

Fred doesn’t want to answer my question as to why they are a threat maybe you can. Is it simply because the pro American leaders in those countries say so or is there documented proof Russian is a threat? Call me naive but last time I checked, it was NATO surrounding Russia with military bases and missile systems.

rimshot

How did NATO violate the Warsaw Pact?

How did NATO violate the Warsaw Pact?

Officially they didn’t but after the break up of the soviet union,NATO wasted no time expanding into the former soviet states and is no secret of NATO’s interference with the status quo throughout the pact. Some say the break up was engineered and I wouldn’t doubt it.

Now back to my question. How is today’s Russia a threat to the Slavic countries?

Gosh Winston and Agent Smith:

It is almost like that conversation is going on in someone’s head. Is it? Time to up the lithium?

The leaders and people of those nations claim to feel threatened. They are demanding NATO bases. Ask them why they are worried. Do you think that their fear serves some nefarious interest to get money from military contractors for requesting bases? Someone has been watching a bit too much “Watch the Hawks” on Russia Today. Do love the new “bury the truth, bury the media” commercial. They are so brave. They are so fearless. Why they are just like hawks! keeping an eye on the powerful in the interests of TRUTH!

A few of American/NATO military accomplishments and goals.

fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/ … tates.html

Or… maybe NATO is trying to bring stability to these areas so that the resource of millions of refugees is not also ours to “own.”