We’re looking for a new writer!
Duties: Write Quick Start Guides, Web Configurator User Guides, Command Line User Guides, HTML 5 Responsive Help, App Help, JSON Help, Product Tutorials and give GUI text and usability feedback.
Experience: 1 year+ preferable
Educational Background: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in engineering or science, but at least have a good interest in technical topics.
Skill Sets Required:
- Excellent native-level English writing skills
- Knowledge of computer networking and products such as DSL routers, wireless routers, security routers, Ethernet switches, fiber PON products, IP-DSLAMs etc.
- Computer Skills: Windows, Word, Excel; FrameMaker, DITA and graphics programs such as Inkscape and Gimp a huge plus
- Diligent and Responsible
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude
- Team player who can also work independently
- Willing to accept feedback and strive to improve.
- Salary dependent on education and related work experience.
- Bonuses dependent on performance.
- Paid leave, labor and medical insurance.
- Alien Resident Certificate and Work Permit for non-Taiwanese applicants.
If interested, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.